Speaker Knockerz: Rapper’s Death Sparks Huge Mourning On Twitter

Sat, March 8, 2014 12:06pm EST by 12 Comments

jimmy

Posted at 9:20 PM on October 10, 2014

Dang speaker knockerz is my fav rapper man why he had to leave right now man if u really are dead man I will truly miss your rappen man and you moment of silence amen

lisamarie

Posted at 6:18 PM on September 10, 2014

We will never forget u speaker knockerz we love u so R.I.P love your song lonely

stoner

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 19, 2014

there is no video about speaker knockerz so I’m think he still alive he is my favorite rapper ever

Dj J Watts & The Movement Music Group

Posted at 7:39 PM on March 16, 2014

Reblogged this on The Voice for Dj J Watts, TMMG & TMMG Dj's (www.jwattslive.com).

Leeanna Swinbankaik

Posted at 7:15 AM on March 9, 2014

what Sharon implied I’m startled that a person can profit $8456 in one month on the computer . why not look here

……. N­OOBJ­OBS­.­CO­M­

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:59 AM on March 9, 2014

……………….he didn’t like F*ggots?

Speaker knockrz wife!!!

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 24, 2014

Frist of all don’t talk about my boo thing cuz we can really fight yhu

Brittney

Posted at 11:19 PM on March 8, 2014

“It’s the speaker knockerz”I’ll always remember him saying that. I honestly can’t believe that he’s gone. I’ve been with him for 1 year. Damn man. He was so talented and had a big future. I cried for hours last night when I found out. He was so young I guess it’s true what they say the good die young. Rest in peace to my baby 😭

Ryan Gomes

Posted at 2:52 PM on March 8, 2014

Omg a person that 80% of the world don’t know never heard of or will never meet or hear em y’all should worry about ppl yu actually no like family friends ya self not celebrity’s it’s pretty bad when you live in a world full of people who are soo wrapped up in the celebrity world they forget where they really are when more people vote for the American idol winner rather then there leader the president you have a problem not saying this death isn’t awful or anything just the way ppl go about these celebrity’s lives and deaths is insane love ya life and worry about yas and close ppl smh

3babydux

Posted at 9:34 PM on March 8, 2014

You have a good point & I agree…there should be a limit to people’s interest in celebrities. The thing about this is that this kid wasn’t even a celebrity!! So this uproar of America being heartbroken is really annoying & ridiculous.

Kuba Ozog (@KubaIsAMonster)

Posted at 6:59 PM on April 16, 2014

This kid maybe was not YET a celeb, but a few more months and he would be. Record labels were already interested in him.

najae

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 8, 2014

I can’t believe he’s really gone!!! :,,,(