Lamar Odom Thinks Khloe Kardashian Flirting With The Game Is ‘Revenge’

Sat, March 8, 2014 3:44pm EDT by 20 Comments
Lamar Odom Khloe Kardashian
FameFlyNet Courtesy of Instagram

Sherry L.

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 23, 2014

I believe Khloe and Lamar will get back together if her family mainly her mother stays out of their business. I really hope they get back together. On the reality show they always look happy. It was a big surprise when I saw the tabloids and it said they were getting a divorce. I hope Khloe doesn’t get with the Game he doesn’t seen like her type. I wish Khloe and Lamar the best that life can offer!

lovely kay

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 12, 2014

I think ur mirrage is devin, pls try and settle ur differences with each other plsssssssssssssssssss. Ur the reasons I watch E news. My family and I loves ya…….. To the wonderful kardanshians…..

Beth Totten

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 12, 2014

I think Khloe has tried to keep her personal life with Lamar as private as possible. Even from her own family. Rob knew because he lived with them. I give Khloe a lot of credit for doing everything she could to try and protect him. When her and her sister Kourtney came out of Dash and the camera’s were all there yelling horrible things to Khloe. Something about Lamar living on skid row. When she was with her family and he would call her then everyone with her and she didn’t know what to do so she would laugh. So give her a lot of credit. She basically did it all alone. That’ s my opinion.

Lara Satlar

Posted at 6:19 AM on March 11, 2014

whatsweb

Posted at 2:24 PM on March 10, 2014

Reblogged this on JobisJobs.

peggydmcardle (@peggydmcardle)

Posted at 9:53 AM on March 10, 2014

my neighbor’s ex-wife makes $88 an hour on the computer . She has been fired for nine months but last month her check was $12421 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read Full Report

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

Josephine Reyes

Posted at 9:04 AM on March 10, 2014

Kylie I understand how yo feel about you and llamas are going thru I have been in the same situation as you and I feel for you but I have to say that you are a stronger person than me you had the sense to make your decision unfortunate my husband died 6 years ago of the same cancer your dad died from good luck in your near future

Lara Satlar

Posted at 7:34 AM on March 10, 2014

~~Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

fukyuverymuch

Posted at 11:09 PM on March 9, 2014

wow this article is terrible….I literally read the same god damn line for 5 times before it gets into the fuking details…..”He thinks the couple’s time together is just Khloe’s attempt at making him jealous”
Maybe have more details then telling us the same thing over and over again. so bad…

lol gal

Posted at 7:12 PM on March 9, 2014

Great couple at the time. . Now its time to move on. . Hes just living like a human being and so is she. .the media r disgusting money making back stabbing people. . Peace b with them both. . Lol

Klara Parryuer

Posted at 4:47 PM on March 9, 2014

Leeanna Swinbankaik

Posted at 7:23 AM on March 9, 2014

My Uncle Wyatt just got a stunning red Fiat 500 Convertible by working part time off of a macbook… you can try here

……. N­OOBJ­OBS­.­CO­M­

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:48 AM on March 9, 2014

yep, she doesn’t fall for blacks.

Slappy White

Posted at 1:14 PM on March 9, 2014

But your mom does

Sherry L.

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 23, 2014

What are you referring to I hope I’m read the wrong text!

lisa

Posted at 5:52 PM on March 8, 2014

The GAME has NO GAME . He’s ugly and a DOG! Look what he did to his fiance and kids. She was a SMART WOMAN FOR DUMPING HIM…………..before she married him. I hope his ex finds a REAL MAN and takes all of his funds! That was a beautiful family. He’s just a dog. As far as trashion………….who cares? She and Odom get what they deserve. I’m more worried about the GAME playing GAMES with his kids and his ex! What a loser!

smiley55

Posted at 5:18 PM on March 8, 2014

In my opinion, until the Divorce Papers,are signed,sealed,and delivered, I will say that the two of them are still involved has always been and remember this Wicked,Evil.Cursed family lives by all their faked out serious wicked LIES. ok The show is Fake has always been fake and now the show is trying to reach out for more storylines, to continue fabricating faked out scripts ok. All I can say think out of the BOX, Lamar Odom, has yet to go on national tv and give a statement as the Universe has seen so far Lamar Odom, has not involved himself in any public appearance,no tv talk show etc. Now read between the lines, whose telling the TRUTHS of everything? Certainly, is not any of the kardashian clan ok. It has been already proven, due to the fact they have been hiding the fact that the house on the reality show is Fake as well. It is what it is and that is the more LIES told the more LIES continue to be SCRIPTED. Peace.

lisa

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 8, 2014

THEY SHOULD THINK OUT OF THE BOTOX!

Lois

Posted at 5:07 PM on March 8, 2014

Lamar needs to let go and move on. Khloe allegedly does not want to be with him anymore, and from all accounts she gave their marriage and Lamar all she had, but with Khloe, it seems as if once she is done she is done. Lamar should stop being delusional, she probably is not trying to hurt Lamar, by dating others, she is just moving on.

Sherry L.

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 23, 2014

You must be reading the wrong tabloid because I thought this one said she hasn’t gotten over Lamar and that they talk on the phone everyday. Stop hating everyone deserves forgiveness. I believe they really love one another. Sometimes people need to talk and work things out the stars get divoices like its nothing. Maybe some of them should put the energy in and stay together instead of running to the nearest man and judge and getting a divorce. I’m tired of looking at rich people changing their mates like their changing a diaper! I wish Khloe and Lamar the best.