Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Making Up For Lost Time After Reunion

Sat, March 8, 2014 5:48pm EST by 57 Comments

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are getting hot and heavy, and HollywoodLife.com has the EXCLUSIVE details to prove it.

Justin Bieber, 20, and Selena Gomez, 21, are certainly feeling each other these days and maybe in more ways than one. HollywoodLife.com has the EXCLUSIVE details to prove that these two are definitely getting in the quality time.

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez — Making Up For Lost Time

Justin and Selena are diving back into their relationship head first. The two were spotted recently on a little date in Texas. Selena is performing there in her first concert since getting out of rehab.

However, it’s the “extra quality” time that the two have been putting in that have our ears buzzing. A source close to Justin has reveal exclusively to HollywoodLife.com that Justin and Selena have rekindled that old flame and all the intimacy that comes with it.

When asked if Justin was going to see Selena perform in concert, our source revealed to us that Justin said the performances have already started. Wink wink!

“She’s performing for him right now, as we speak,” The source told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “He’s getting a bunch of private shows for lost time if you know what I mean.”

Justin & Selena Get In Some Quality Dance Time

The performances don’t seem to stop in the bedroom. Also while in Texas, the two hot and heavy stars locked themselves in one of Action Dance’s studios for over two hours on Mar. 7. Yair Cruz, who owns Action Dance Studio along with his wife Alexandria, told HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Justin and Selena’s arrival was a total surprise. Yair said a choreographer set up the appointment without naming names.

One other thing the Action Dance Studio owner noticed was that Justin and Selena’s chemistry was still there. “They were together then and they seem together now,” Yair said. “They were practicing a dance together, so what do you think?”

That’s the perfect question HollywoodLifers. What do you think? Leave us your thoughts in the comments.

– Bryant Perkins

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez News:

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Sexy Private Dance Session Revealed
  2. Justin Bieber Not Giving Up On His ‘Crazy Love’ For Selena Gomez
  3. Taylor Swift To Selena Gomez: Dump Justin Bieber Or Our Friendship’s Over

Evan

Posted at 9:09 PM on July 9, 2014

Thank you!

ex-boyfriend

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 7, 2014

You’ve madе some good points there. Ilooked oոn the net to learո more about the issue and found most people will go along witɦ your views on this website.

Affiliate Marketing

Posted at 4:48 AM on March 20, 2014

According to BIA Kelsey & Con-stat, 97% of the consumers start their purchase process
online. when you have your own webpage(capture page)using sales funnel on autopilot you save yourself time
and effort to deal with all your leads and prospects.
As discussed earlier, traditional marketing is less effective
and expensive.

eli andersen

Posted at 11:57 PM on March 16, 2014

I want to know what Demi Lovato thinks of him! She’s Selenas best friend too!

jan Andersen

Posted at 11:38 PM on March 16, 2014

Love is blind.my grandma said this all the time.What is sad is that it can be so destructive.Selena if you were to walk out in front of a truck you would want Taylor to stop you! That’s all she’s doing honey! Cut her some slack!!!!!

Bonbon

Posted at 4:42 PM on March 14, 2014

They are so perfectamente for eachother

Jj17

Posted at 1:16 AM on March 11, 2014

This entire article is made up! Lmao!

Destiny

Posted at 10:33 AM on March 10, 2014

I believe that they need to be together they are ment to be they love eachother😍

Lara Satlar

Posted at 7:37 AM on March 10, 2014

@@Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

john lee

Posted at 11:50 PM on March 9, 2014

so what iam reading is hollywoodlife is making selena out to be a tramp or Justin is bragging he did say he would get het back in bed one of these day he was sure of that…….

Illyag

Posted at 11:07 PM on March 9, 2014

My co-worker’s gf makes $70 hourly on the computer . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her pay was $19867 just working on the computer for a few hours. browse around this site.. Jobs95(.com)

waldonfcxbxcb

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 9, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.C­O­M ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?bbbbbbbbbbbbbzxvzxv

ceer0624

Posted at 9:52 PM on March 9, 2014

How about meet an real interracial partner? Do NOT miss the special interracial dating site———► ❤ MixedPartner.c o m ❤ .Love me,love my color.Why not try this out.Seek relationships, friendships beyond race and borders.JOIN a group where all members believe Interracial relationship.Because love sees no color.

Klara Parryuer

Posted at 4:50 PM on March 9, 2014

&&Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Angela Ruby

Posted at 4:44 PM on March 9, 2014

I dont want selena to get back together with Justin I think he is just bad influence I thought selena knew more than that.

john lee

Posted at 4:12 PM on March 9, 2014

all I see is another bobby and whitney Huston I wonder how long before we read about her death by drug overdose…….

Crystal

Posted at 2:40 PM on March 9, 2014

Wow

Klara Parryuer

Posted at 2:06 PM on March 9, 2014

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

William

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 9, 2014

That little girl is unattractive to say the least. Puppy love sucks even though justin beiber is unattractive as well I understand “that” feeling it will wear off hopefully sooner than later!

abhi

Posted at 1:42 PM on March 9, 2014

Are you guys happy Selena and Justin are back? I am!!! I love Jelena As long as hes happy im happy. it doesnt really matter if you hate jelena. Sure go ahead and hate them. But its not really your choice at the end of the day you should be happy that hes happy

Niamh

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 9, 2014

I like u. Ur about the only one apart from me that doesnt care if Jelena is bk on and yh they’ve hurt each other in the past but hey that was the past not present :D I love Jelena 2 :D

superpinky22

Posted at 1:26 PM on March 9, 2014

let them work out for themselves

gmarie

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 9, 2014

that almost made me…sick…. really SELENA…. pathetic…. sold yourself out so cheap…. good bye to your career AND reputation….

lola m

Posted at 10:10 AM on March 9, 2014

no need to be rude i mean they love each other and who is to stand in the way from that

destiney

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 9, 2014

I now all she was at the store with him

Leeanna Swinbankaik

Posted at 7:20 AM on March 9, 2014

I gotta a nice 6 month old BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe Sedan just by some part-time working online with a pc. check out here

……. N­OOBJ­OBS­.­CO­M­