Phillip Phillips: Struggling To Keep It Together After ‘Darker’ Album

Fri, March 7, 2014 12:07pm EST by 11 Comments
Phillip Phillips New Album
Getty

Candace Fuller P (@sparroweye66)

Posted at 7:00 PM on March 31, 2014

When in May does his new cd come out.

megan

Posted at 3:11 PM on April 16, 2014

I believe it was the 19th

Vi

Posted at 5:30 AM on March 9, 2014

I love him since the beginning auditioning for idol. I got to say after seeing him performing on idol last Thursday he doesn’t look right. I’m a little worry that’s he’s working himself too hard.

Carrie

Posted at 3:41 AM on March 9, 2014

Phil is real down to earth young man. He just gets so nervous to preform on live TV. He only finished Raging Fire a week ago and then goes on national TV infront of thousands to preform it for the first time. He’s a great preformer and I can’t wait until I get to see him live again.

Virginia Stewart

Posted at 9:05 PM on March 7, 2014

Phillip has his head on too straight…..he needs to lighten up and realize how awesome he is…….he is committed to himself, his girl, his family, his faith, his calling and his fans……….it doesn’t get any better than that!

Autumn

Posted at 8:58 PM on March 7, 2014

I think he is the spawn of Dave Mathews and doesn’t know. He’s amazingly talented! He seemed high as F last night tho. Sad!

Virginia Stewart

Posted at 9:08 PM on March 7, 2014

All of the people talking about Phillip being high are full of crap………..it’s pretty sad that jealousy eats people up!

Joni Shepherd

Posted at 9:34 PM on March 7, 2014

Philip was NOT high!!!! He gets nervous singing on live TV…wouldn’t you?????

Janet Lewis

Posted at 5:03 PM on September 13, 2014

Exactly! I knew some of songs sounded like his style. Both excellent. Phillip is the real deal- someone who loves his music, isn’t out just to make a buck, and doesn’t act like some idiot seeking more and more publicity.

Joni Shepherd

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 7, 2014

Are you freaking kidding me???? Phillip Phillips is a 23yr old young man that has done an amazing job with his career!!!!!! I don’t know where you got your information but it’s wrong!!!!!

Shannon Haggerty

Posted at 2:25 PM on March 7, 2014

If any one can keep his head, it ‘s Phillip. Everyone who meets him says he is a great guy, the salt of the earth. He has remained close to his girl, his family, his friends and most importantly his faith. If that isn’t a recipe for success, I don’t know what is.