Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Why She Won’t Marry Scott Disick

Fri, March 7, 2014 5:42pm EST by 19 Comments

Kourtney goes on a therapy retreat with Scott and she actually says she doesn’t trust him! HollywoodLifers, do you think that Kourtney is being mean or has every right to say this?

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have two children but they still haven’t tied-the-knot. Scott’s partying ways are definitely to blame but Kourtney reveals on the March 9 episode of KUWTK that it’s much more than Scott’s wild ways.

Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Why She Won’t Marry Scott Disick

The reality star reveals that she and Scott have deeper issues than any of us thought! When climbing a pole to do what they call a “trust fall,” Kourtney reveals that she doesn’t trust Scott with her own life!

Kourtney & Scott Attend Marriage Counseling At ‘KUWTK’

During the season nine premiere, Kourt and Scott head to marriage counseling and reveal they have set aside one day a week to have “date night.”

“I feel like I just need to either move out until she wants to hang out, or call it what it is, more of a friendship than anything else,” Scott said to the therapist.

HollywoodLifers, do you think Kourtney has every right to say this to Scott?

– Chloe Melas

More ‘KUWTK’ Coverage:

1. ‘KUWTK’: Khloe Kardashian’s Sad, Incoherent Call From Lamar Odom
  2. Khloe Kardashian: Revealing Your Lamar Odom Heartbreak On ‘KUWTK’ Was Courageous
  3. ‘KUWTK’: Lamar Odom Begs Khloe Kardashian To Let Him Sleep Over

facebook messenger for windows

Posted at 10:56 AM on October 2, 2014

Supplying a freebie or other lower price shall encourage
your followers to talk about the offer.

สายบอล

Posted at 2:33 AM on September 25, 2014

This site definitely has all of the information and
facts I needed about this subject and didn’t know who
to ask.

reverse your diabetes today

Posted at 3:20 AM on September 21, 2014

Good day! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room
mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

free keylogger

Posted at 7:42 AM on September 20, 2014

I was very happy to uncover this web site. I want to to thank you for
ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked
every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new information on your web site.

Sherry L.

Posted at 4:58 PM on April 4, 2014

I wouldnt keep having babies by a man that I didn’t trust to marry! Their still together doing everything a married couple would do so why not get married. Its also good for their children to see that they are really committed! The stars always get divoices two or three times anyway, so that isn’t a reason for them not to get married. They have been together long enough to tie the knot so why haven’t they, couples that stay in a relationship and keep having children should get married!

Sherry L.

Posted at 4:51 PM on April 4, 2014

Who cares about Kourtneys breakouts every women has them at one time or another! At least now we know that she’shuman.

Edgar

Posted at 4:08 PM on March 25, 2014

I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours today, but I by no means
discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is
lovely worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the net will
likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 9, 2014

Good enough to father your children but not good enough to marry?! Just saying that I would choose someone I would want and not just someone to fertilize my eggs. Jeez genetics play an important role so why chose someone you find inferior? She sounds confused, maybe they are all confused????

Boa

Posted at 8:53 AM on March 9, 2014

Why are people blaming poor Kourtney? She clearly loves Scott, and her son, which is why she wants him in her life. Scott has cheated on her in the past and both of them has their own problems, so it’s understandable why she wouldn’t marry the guy, since neither of them is ready. She knows he’s too immature, but he is slowly changing.

MFC MiniGxo Sextape

Posted at 4:44 PM on March 8, 2014

Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is accessible on web?

raederxcb

Posted at 10:29 AM on March 8, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination
—–>♥ BlackWhìteHub.com ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?5555555555555555

amy vlewis (@amyvlewis05)

Posted at 8:09 AM on March 8, 2014

my buddy’s half-sister makes $68 an hour on the internet . She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her pay check was $15299 just working on the internet for a few hours. straight from the source
WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

todoisabelifontanacomes

Posted at 7:00 AM on March 8, 2014

I know this web site offers quality depending content and additional
data, is there any other web page which provides such data in quality?

Roberta

Posted at 5:42 AM on March 8, 2014

This website certainly has all of the information and facts I needed concerning this subject
and didn’t know who to ask.

Belstaff Motorradbekleidung

Posted at 10:38 PM on March 7, 2014

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon
it ;) I’m going to revisit yet again since i have saved as
a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

johnny

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 7, 2014

Smart move kourtney that you dnt trust him

Pat

Posted at 9:23 PM on March 7, 2014

She is a very odd person. Something is definitely wrong with her. Can’t put my finger on it but it’s her, not him. She wants the children but not the husband. He should move on and find someone that treats him better. She treats him like a bad child. His self esteem has been crushed by the way she has treated him. I’m surprised he stayed with her this long.

lisa

Posted at 9:24 AM on March 8, 2014

Pat, I agree. I said that since day one, that she’s not all there. Everything she does is weird. She’s OBSESSED with that kid Mason. Always puts Scott down. Yes, he’s messed up but he tries so hard now. Even on the show when she was at underbites concert, she said “what’s scott doing here”? His mother was dying and he wanted time away from the hospital. She is always suspicious of him.

Be be

Posted at 9:10 PM on March 7, 2014

Then move on and quit reproducing