Charlize Theron: Judge Leaked Adoption Info In Racist Forum Comments

Fri, March 7, 2014 10:28am EDT by 8 Comments
Charlize Theron Judge Adoption
Splashnews/Courtesy of Splashnews

Ccee Ipsom

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 11, 2014

Charlize is African American, anyway – from South Africa – born and raised. All kinds of races hail from Africa, so color really means nothing in the big scheme of things. Who cares who she adopted? Folks adopt all the time. The judge … well, hypocrites usually get found out and it never ends well…

nickey

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 22, 2014

Its sad that his kids might grow up to be just like him….It is believed that the theory of racism begins at home

Jim

Posted at 2:00 AM on March 8, 2014

How is answering yes to is the baby black racist?

brookehiveoer (@brookehiveoer)

Posted at 11:19 AM on March 7, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,>>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Donna

Posted at 12:56 AM on May 11, 2014

” If it sounds too good to be true, then IT IS A SCAM !!! “

Lois

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 7, 2014

The boy is very cute.
The racist, sexist, homophobic judge needs to be removed from the bench. He is everything a judge should not be, indiscreet, prejudice and vulgar. We cannot have judges like him sitting on the bench and handing out, what should be justice on behalf of the American people.

Hold them accountable

Posted at 8:30 AM on March 18, 2014

My understanding is that Judge Maggio did not perform the adoption. Therefore who leaked the adoption to Maggio who blabbed it? Shouldn’t the judge who leaked it to Maggio share in the blame? The judge who performed the adoption should also be held accountable for sharing the confidentiality. And I wonder what his comments were to Maggio?

I commend Ms. Theron for adopting this cute little boy. I hate that the judge made the comments that he did about Charlize and her beautiful baby boy. Charlize is a wonderful thing that you have done to adopt such a beautiful baby. The judge should not have made these comments. It is not something that is easy to forgive. Not only did the judge who performed the adoption disobey the code that he was to live by as a judge he violated your trust that you held in him when you went before him to perform the adoption.

Myna

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 7, 2014

The little boy is too cute!!!!