Miley Cyrus Taunts Katy Perry Kiss Diss On Twitter: You ‘Lurvvvvv’ It

Thu, March 6, 2014 4:14pm EDT by 9 Comments
Miley Cyrus Katy Perry Makeout
Courtesy of Twitter/Landov

Liam

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 16, 2014

All this Miley hate is making me sick. She has a right to do what she wants and if you all didn’t notice Katy also leaned in for the kiss, it wasn’t forced on her. And as I recall Katy Perry is the one who sings “I kissed a girl,” which in my opinion is very offensive to lesbians, sexualizing the act of girls kissing, BUT if you’re going to write a song about it be prepared to do it.

katy

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 11, 2014

dear katy perry i am your biggset fan love katy

teetex

Posted at 9:15 PM on March 6, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
tttttttttttttteyyery

virgoboss919

Posted at 7:08 PM on March 6, 2014

til I saw the draft ov $5372 , I be certain that my mom in-law woz like actualey making money parttime on there computar. . there friend brother started doing this less than 11 months and recently paid the dept on there apartment and got a gorgeous Lancia . have a peek at this site
>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

mekaela

Posted at 6:21 PM on March 6, 2014

Miley looks like she stinks and I’m sure she don’t brush her teeth half the time katy ignore this peasant don’t give her anymore attention her glory days are up no one checking for this walking mess call Miley trailer park trash

randy

Posted at 6:07 PM on March 6, 2014

Miley gives me the heeby jeevies. Bad. I cringe at how repulsive she is. I wouldn’t want to use a toilet she has been near let alone take her sickly tongue. The camera showed Katy pulling away fast. Funny how she can point blank state that she didn’t like it and Miley won’t believe her. This is totally similar to when Liam tried to leave. Miley just couldn’t believe that she was an unwanted reject and still is. How does Miley justify insulting John? She totally owes him a sincere apoligy.Katy should just ignore Miley or make a comment how drugs can make people delusional.

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 6:06 PM on March 6, 2014

Well maybe Katy will think twice about making the first move and giving any girl a regular smooch.Katy has seen pictures of Miley’s bacteria infested tongue and yet she approached her for the kiss first.Miley is going to be talking crap she’s offended Katy would talk bad about her.

Nicole V.

Posted at 5:35 PM on March 6, 2014

UGH, I’m just getting absolutely annoyed with Miley now. She has to face the freaking fact that Katy hated the kiss and doesn’t like Miley. Also, at least John ain’t licking sledgehammers and eating thongs and all that; so Miley better stop acting crazy and shut her damn mouth.

Theresa

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 6, 2014

Miley is a disgusting pig. She should never have tried to slip Katy the tongue when it wasn’t warranted. It should have been a friendly girly peck. Miley makes my skin crawl. I am shaking right now at how nasty she is. Yuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!