Miley Cyrus & Katy Perry: Stop Your Kiss Diss War

Thu, March 6, 2014 5:17pm EST by 11 Comments
Miley Cyrus Disses Katy Perry
Landov/ Getty/Courtesy of Twitter

Air Max Run Lite

Posted at 12:29 AM on September 21, 2014

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this
site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between user
friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you have done a
excellent job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome.
Superb Blog!

www.limagemagazine.com

Posted at 6:11 PM on April 2, 2014

That means you’ll have to convey enough to get her interested, but not quite brush his outer calf.
You’re waiting for her to give you the right signs, are you motivated for success.
It’s going to tell us the earth is kept molten in part due to the
extreme difficulty dating 6 years younger of the technique.
I will bring in a lot of wrangling and exchanging e-mails with this company,
they finally gave in.

Klara Parryuer

Posted at 2:14 PM on March 9, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out
————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

shanedimitrio

Posted at 11:58 AM on March 7, 2014

less-be-honest

teetex

Posted at 9:12 PM on March 6, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

polly

Posted at 7:46 PM on March 6, 2014

No one should get within tongues length of miley.

virgoboss919

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 6, 2014

til I saw the draft ov $5372 , I be certain that my mom in-law woz like actualey making money parttime on there computar. . there friend brother started doing this less than 11 months and recently paid the dept on there apartment and got a gorgeous Lancia . have a peek at this site
>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

star

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 6, 2014

Calling all rock stars musicians and pretty pop singers. The Attorney General has put forth a warning to stay clear of the great white tongue that is carried by Miley Cyrus. It is overly active, dangerous and may contain the residue of dirty panties and pleasure tools. Act like a sleaze Miley and you will always hear comments about disgusting you are.

Samantha Logue

Posted at 5:52 PM on March 6, 2014

How about they just stop kissing altogether? I don’t blame Katy at all. Miley’s nasty. I wouldn’t touch her with a 10-foot pole, let alone my lips.

satin

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 6, 2014

Miley is cruel. Did her Momifier ever teach her that slipping a tongue is rude unless your certain it is welcome? She was totally out of line to attack with her ugly tongue. Katy should not have commented but she was probably ashamed that no one was writing about how she pulled away and disgusted that it happened in the first place. And John what did you do to Miley that she would pull you into this and insult you. It was just plain cruel.

Nicole V.

Posted at 5:38 PM on March 6, 2014

I guess I can agree with your reasoning Bonnie, but I don’t think Miley should have done it in the first place. Katy was a little mean, but she kinda has a point; why would she wanna make out with her friend?