Lil Boosie Released Early From Jail After 5 Years

Thu, March 6, 2014 7:38am EDT by 27 Comments
Lil Boosie Free
Getty

Janet Jennings

Posted at 7:48 PM on April 30, 2014

Please be careful brother before you turned out like Tupac.

lLynnetta Davis

Posted at 5:17 PM on March 22, 2014

I love me some lil boosie I love all of his music. Now he can be with his family..I know they miss him and they are so happy to have him home.

Love

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 8, 2014

I think all boosie fans is happy he out so he can make music n be family again i just hope i get to met him one im a big fan frm indianapolis

nia

Posted at 4:02 PM on March 7, 2014

I love lil boosie boo im very glad he is home now(WELCOME HOME BOO) get this money its plenty of it out here..

brookehiveoer (@brookehiveoer)

Posted at 11:18 AM on March 7, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,>>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

jason brown

Posted at 1:11 PM on March 7, 2014

Hope this dude goes back to prison soon, serves only 5yrs for first degree murder…amazing what money does for you…just imagine the person that had been killed their relatives, justice served? Not one bit…. BACK TO PRISON BOOSIE! 3

jack town

Posted at 2:00 PM on March 7, 2014

u need to read bruh it said he wuz innocent so stfu but I understand sumbody gotta be a hater out da group

Kenneth Peterson

Posted at 2:16 PM on March 17, 2014

Why don’t YOU go do the rest for him because he got things to do out here and you don’t

Justin Burnell

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 6, 2014

Reblogged this on THB Files and commented:
My three words is “Welcome Home Boosie”. I’m glad that he’s finally out of prison now.

Brandon

Posted at 8:15 PM on March 6, 2014

Like my nigga B.G. said its time to get back to the money :) every body the truth is back!!!!!

Kia Gregg

Posted at 7:34 PM on March 6, 2014

Yes Sir

tee_ladi

Posted at 7:29 PM on March 6, 2014

I am so over excited about lil boosie being out i ve been a boosie fan since day one.omg I love him to death and for those who don’t rock wit em like he said so many people love him sum body gotta hate em.boosie I remember when you came to the car show in orangeburg sc and you set it off I hope he be in cola sc soon.

virgoboss919

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 6, 2014

til I saw the draft ov $5372 , I be certain that my mom in-law woz like actualey making money parttime on there computar. . there friend brother started doing this less than 11 months and recently paid the dept on there apartment and got a gorgeous Lancia . have a peek at this site
>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

breece Jones

Posted at 6:21 PM on March 6, 2014

Im so happy he out i just wanna cry yessssss they could not hold em n they kno it i wish i could just meet him one time or 2 or 3

asia

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 6, 2014

Welcome back boosie u tha realist

Maria

Posted at 3:37 PM on March 6, 2014

yes he is the realist asia

low

Posted at 5:30 PM on March 6, 2014

Another rap low life. If he weren’t famous he’d still be in jail especially since he brought drugs into jail. Nothing cool about being a jailbird. Shows he’s still a low life. Nothing to look up to.

Maria

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 6, 2014

I’m so happy that Iil’boosie got out yesterday.

Antoine

Posted at 1:43 PM on March 6, 2014

I’m glad Lil Boosie is free now I’m ready to hear that new music

Melswe Eneyeoa

Posted at 1:36 PM on March 6, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do,>>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

PRETTYB

Posted at 12:33 PM on March 6, 2014

TtFu they let a real niggah free!! the streets been missing you baby!!! glad your home, do right and putt the rest of these rapper out the game cause Ik u touching down to cause hell in the studio!! SIGN PRETTYB YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!

Million86

Posted at 12:19 PM on March 6, 2014

Hell yea lil bossie out! Love his music hopeing he comes out with harder music and watch out for the devil around us…..hater gonna hate but bossie holding it down

BUBBA

Posted at 11:44 AM on March 6, 2014

I just wanna met him in 2014 ..his music was about life but also played a big part in my life and ive always lookd up to his lyrics but n a positive way ….but i jus wanna met da hatchs ..GLAD HE HOME

louise

Posted at 10:56 AM on March 6, 2014

I always knew in my heart his was not guilty and he would be out soon if he ever read this I want him to know his music is not poison it help slot in situations and let us know where we come from so people should not judge him til tjey walk a mile in his shoes they dont know his struggle !!!

louise

Posted at 10:58 AM on March 6, 2014

Slot and they sorry for the Mister type

Mister Baja

Posted at 9:18 AM on March 6, 2014

after four years & ten months, it was…………….enough!!

kristenmarwales

Posted at 8:39 AM on March 6, 2014

as Wanda said I didn’t even know that some people able to get paid $7871 in one month on the computer . see this site
>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M