Katy Perry reportedly ended her relationship with John Mayer after she caught him hooking up with Lauren McHale — a SoulCycle instructor from San Francisco. So who exactly is his alleged fling? Well, we’ve got all the juicy details.
Lauren McHale Bio: Who Did John Mayer Cheat On Katy Perry With?
Katy, 26, reportedly caught John cheating on her with Lauren, Star Magazine reported. Following that, a source told the mag that they were “completely broken up and he’s moved out.”
So, who is Lauren? Well, here’s five things you should know about the fitness guru:
1. She went to school for journalism, then changed her mind and decided to focus on fitness. She grew up in Lake Tahoe where she snowboarded, skied and hiked, so it’s no surprise that she decided to go that route!
2. She spent time in Venice and then moved to San Francisco and joined the staff at SoulCycle. While in Venice she had been teaching cycling and yoga.
3. When cycling, she likes to dance — specifically do the TapBack-BodyRoll. “Lauren delivers a passionate ride that is as challenging as it is inspiring with an eclectic array of music from the latest electro-remixes to classic headbangers and indie rock/pop jams,” her profile on Soul-Cycle.com read.
4. She’s a fan of TLC‘s hit from 1998, “Waterfalls,” and it’s her go-to Karaoke song. Well, we know that Katy has experience with karaoke — ie. the best video ever of her singing with Robert Pattinson.
HollywoodLifers, do you think Lauren is a good match for John? Let us know!
– Emily Longeretta
More Katy Perry & John Mayer News:
- John Mayer Caught Flirting With Mystery Brunette After Katy Perry Split
- Katy Perry & John Mayer Breakup: Why Her Friends Hope It’s For Good
- Katy Perry & John Mayer Split — Report