Khloe Kardashian: The Real Reason She’s Buying Justin Bieber’s House

Thu, March 6, 2014 10:07pm EDT by 14 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Justin Bieber Mansion
FameFlyNet/SplashNews

michaelh56

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 28, 2014

big deal i hate those kardashians they have no talent and don’t deserve anything they have…..

Jarrod

Posted at 8:06 AM on June 22, 2014

Why does one need to have talent to be rich? She’s a business woman.

Khadijah H

Posted at 8:11 AM on June 22, 2014

Agreed Jarrod. You don’t know nothing about them personally. Honestly, neither do I, but I’m not going to be one to judge them without the full story. They are human beings making money just like anyone else. It’s us the makes them famous. They just work all of their other careers to make money, as you would if those opportunities came your way.

janet

Posted at 3:46 PM on March 18, 2014

she will be spending Lamars MILLIONS (from the divorce) on the house… needs a lot of room for her big FAT A S S !!!!

Georgina

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 7, 2014

7.2 mill?
Isnt khloe kardash only worth 15 mill???? Blowin half ur fortune on that size crib is crazy. Maybe she’s a keepin up with the jonses?lmao
I would say 750,000-1mill is a more intelligent purchase. Her reality show is coming to an end soon. Where she gonna get checks? …cause she cant act/model.

billycoztigan

Posted at 1:32 AM on March 17, 2014

She’ll get a mortgage. So she’s not blowing half her worth on the house.

JB

Posted at 3:41 PM on March 7, 2014

Exactly, Bieber was hardly ever there so his neighbors are a$$holes. He is an international superstar. The Kardashians are ALWAYS at home or at least shoot their shows from their homes. The allure of Justin Bieber is why she purchased the house. She has been at his concerts with her younger sisters. Kourtney moving across the street is another HUGE reason. Anyway, wish her the best as always. But that pesky neighbor will get the wrath of BIG MAMA KHLOE if he complains about the cameras that will swarm that house now almost as much if not more than when Bieber was there!

lindat.hartman236 (@lindathartman23)

Posted at 2:58 PM on March 7, 2014

Mason . although Brian `s postlng is really cool… I just got a new Smart ForTwo sincee geting a check for $8759 thiss month and just a little over 10 grand last-munth . without a question it is the nicest job Ive ever done . I started this five months/ago and right away made myself minimum $84, p/h . find out this here…….
>>>>>>>> WWW.T­­E­­­C­­­­7­­­­­0.C­O­M

josipjackson12

Posted at 2:21 PM on March 7, 2014

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

kayleighvdhout

Posted at 11:59 AM on March 7, 2014

Aren’t Khloe and Kourtney becoming (almost) neighbours now? Because Kourtney also just purchased a home next to Bieber’s….

brookehiveoer (@brookehiveoer)

Posted at 11:18 AM on March 7, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,>>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Jane

Posted at 8:22 AM on March 7, 2014

The neighbours will complain about the cameras now. I wouldn’t move next to those complainers

bettywbranch (@bettywbranch)

Posted at 8:15 AM on March 7, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:12 AM on March 7, 2014

hahahahahahaha,again there is a real reason here.
…………but wait for next week.