Cameron Diaz Without Makeup — See Her Bare Faced Look

Thu, March 6, 2014 12:30pm EDT by 8 Comments
Cameron Diaz Without Makeup
Courtesy of Twitter/Splashnews

john

Posted at 6:56 AM on September 2, 2014

Incidently the posting from arr…saying that she is disgusting is very unfair indeed . .quite frankly shes a good little actress..im not saying shes in the same league as pacino de niro hanks etc but given time she could get there. .I try not to judge people as to their looks …to do so is foolish..

john

Posted at 6:40 AM on September 2, 2014

Further this ..has any guy been asked as ive been asked many Many times in the past “doesn’t she look great” referring to joan collins was the latest….what is it with people..theyre obsessed with the way they look..how can I say.ive never met the woman in my life and I usually give the stock answer best ask the guy that question. .the one who wakes up next to her each morning who can see for himself what she looks like without her wig and makeup. ..not being unkind but I just dont know if she is or is not s pretty lady

john

Posted at 6:25 AM on September 2, 2014

Difficult to say for certainty. Has any woman really put herself forward without makeup. I mean truly so…im talking no filter on camera. …no lip gloss even clear no nail polish no dyed her…….thats why most men say we too have to kiss ten frogs before we find our natural princess.the barbie dolls are ten a penny. ….where is she that natural beauty. Found mine

Arrrr

Posted at 10:30 AM on May 18, 2014

She looks disgusting without make up. And she’s full of it, she says she doesn’t mind ageing, why has she had plastic surgery then?? She’s a bimbo that can’t even act!!!

Nat

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 7, 2014

U complete & utter moron Arrr.

Kate

Posted at 11:54 PM on August 16, 2014

I think she may have serious addictions. Hope she gets help.

chris

Posted at 10:11 AM on March 7, 2014

stunning!!!

Melswe Eneyeoa

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 6, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do,>>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M