Rachel Canning, 18, Sues Parents For Refusing To Pay For College

Wed, March 5, 2014 5:06pm EDT by 12 Comments
Rachel Canning Sues Parents
Landov

lover

Posted at 10:56 AM on March 7, 2014

i’m from korea where koreans emphasize ‘효(hyo)’- this means to look up to and respect their’s parents. apart from korea, most country supports and seeks to this great spirit.
in the Bible, “Honour you father and mother; and love the neighbourhood as yourself.”
loving parents is loving others. but rachel considers their parents who have raised so far as rather abuse criminals.”What on the earth ~?” this case doesn’t happen again. i delived a word to Rachel in koreans. ” 머리에 피도 안마른게 지금까지 키워주고 입혀준 부모를 고소하냐 이 썩을 년아 정신 똑바로 차려라.넌 한국이었으면 벌써 쳐맞았다. 정신차리고 똑바로 살아라. 세상 사람들 널 버려도 널 생각해주는 건 네 부모와 그들을 만드신 우리 주 여호와 하나님이란걸 잊지마라.

ht

Posted at 11:40 PM on March 6, 2014

Poor little rich girl

Kristen

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 6, 2014

Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It’s a great work at home opportunity. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here Pow6.C­O­M

donkey

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 6, 2014

800$ a week??? People work 40 hours a week making minimum wage to barely earn $300 a week!
Reality outside her sheltered life is going to hit her like a brick wall.

Mina

Posted at 10:23 AM on March 6, 2014

Maybe she’s not responsible enough to take care of herself financially to go to college. I never had a job during college b/c I wasn’t allowed to. I know if my parents kicked me out and refused to help me through college, I would feel hurt and betrayed. I would never lie on my dad like that though or make him seem like a child molester. But I would feel hurt b/c I’m not prepared to live on my own. I don’t have anyone to turn to like she does so that’s the only reason why I would sue if I had reasons to do so. But if I had friends to live with, I would live with them and work until I get my own place or stay roommates and split the bills.

bonnyutxcb

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 5, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.eeeeeeeeeeeeeecbxb

Not entitled!

Posted at 7:35 PM on March 5, 2014

I think she should be put back in public school, get a job, and pay for her own college. Make her buy her own car, and pay to have if insured. Let her get her own phone and pay for if herself. Let mom and dad pay for her clothes from her monthly allowance for helping out around the house , After all she moved out because she didn’t want to follow some lenient rules. Now act like the grown up you think you are and do it yourself!

Guest

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 5, 2014

Spoiled brat!! I hope the parents never let her move back home. She will cry that her father is sexually abusing her.

Theresa

Posted at 7:03 PM on March 5, 2014

This girl has no shame. I would never in a million years do that to my parents.

gg

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 5, 2014

Good luck getting a job after college, honey, now that your name is out there. If I were an employer, I wouldn’t touch you with a ten foot pole.

Nina

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 5, 2014

Spoiled. Entitled. Brat.

Loni Eaker

Posted at 5:08 PM on March 5, 2014

Im sorry hun. Hope u are able to go to college. But isnt it your job???