Justin Bieber Peeing In Jail Caught On Video — Watch Video

Wed, March 5, 2014 3:04pm EDT by 42 Comments
Justin Bieber Peeing In Jail
Splashnews

fans

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 6, 2014

I’m tke Selena bck u want thr model chantel Jeffries no no no tke Selena bck u can spending tking over her body

cheslene

Posted at 12:20 PM on July 6, 2014

I’m ur fan I’m only 17 I like u , u look so cute peeing I dong no is it true or false

Marvin Ramsey

Posted at 3:47 PM on June 18, 2014

I looovve u

Sam

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 7, 2014

I’d love to see the video of Justin peeing, I bet its hot

teetex

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 6, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxcbxcb

kari

Posted at 8:44 AM on March 19, 2014

why that

kari

Posted at 8:46 AM on March 19, 2014

lol i love hem but no i don’t

Kar

Posted at 7:57 PM on March 6, 2014

IDC! I still love Justin Bieber and will always support him! Even though he makes those mistakes he will learn from it so he wont do it again. I LOVE YOU BIZZLE!!!

virgoboss919

Posted at 6:54 PM on March 6, 2014

til I saw the draft ov $5372 , I be certain that my mom in-law woz like actualey making money parttime on there computar. . there friend brother started doing this less than 11 months and recently paid the dept on there apartment and got a gorgeous Lancia . have a peek at this site
>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

wizard

Posted at 6:52 PM on March 6, 2014

Justin stupid wasteing time going to jail…he should b thinking of selena gomez and doing the nasty…there ain’t no pussy in jail bro! Get ur head strit

…..

superpinky22

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 6, 2014

all lies

daylah

Posted at 4:13 PM on March 6, 2014

Yah are so disrespectful why the hell would yah post this. His jail stuff should be kept in privacy I didn’t see no other celebrities jail flims post on the internet that’s just wrong because I love Justin bieber and I believe in him and I will always be a belieber.I swear Hollywood life and TMZ are going to get yah day and that’s called karma yah shouldn’t be releasing his footage thats disrespectful. Yah trying to make Justin seem like he’s a bad guy when he a good guy he’s talented, hot, a nd a amazing singer okay he made a mistake okay everybody makes mistake leave him alone it’s okay Justin all of your fans US as beliebers which I’m am one of them got your back and your amazing family and crew got your back also ignore the haters and negative rumors about you because at the end of the day your the one that know the truth about yourself love you

Kailey

Posted at 4:12 PM on March 6, 2014

This is disgusting. Why the hell would you post this?
How many celebrities have been to jail, and tell me how many of them had videos like this being released to the public?
Exactly. Time to stop the witch hunt and move onto building another celebrity up so high then breaking them down. Good job guys, you’ve officially created a Justin Bieber that doesn’t exist.

Melswe Eneyeoa

Posted at 1:36 PM on March 6, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do,>>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

gmarie

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 6, 2014

looks like a child….a lost child

Pehny