Kris Jenner Kills Bruce Jenner’s ‘DWTS’ Dream

Wed, March 5, 2014 7:33am EDT by 15 Comments
DWTS Bruce Jenner Kris Jenner
Courtesy of ABC/E!

Richard

Posted at 1:24 PM on April 1, 2014

Oh, and Scott is headed toward the same fate as Bruce. His baby mama is a chip(py) off the old Kardashian block. Hopefully he’ll gain some clarity and get out while he still has his family jewels in tact.

Richard

Posted at 1:18 PM on April 1, 2014

Throughout the KUWTK shows, it became evident that mama Kris doesn’t like being upstaged by other family members, including its “star” Kim. The topper was when she decided to become a broadway show performer. Fortunately, she was brought back down to earth by someone with a real and objective viewpoint. Even though I believe Bruce contributed considerably to his failed marriage, I believe he is far better off. Hopefully, his “manhood” will be recovered and he will move on to a happier existence. As for Kris, she’ll find another weak male to control. Ugh!

holly

Posted at 8:58 PM on March 29, 2014

Kris, put Ben’s in the box. I think he wants to give them to you.

holly

Posted at 8:53 PM on March 29, 2014

Kris, please give Bruce his balls back. You have had them locked up for too long, and we have all had just about enough of that.

me

Posted at 11:25 AM on March 17, 2014

He’s not even with her anymore he should tell her to shut her pie hole and get his pants back.

Darleen

Posted at 11:06 PM on March 11, 2014

This article is just too gay!

Thembile Ignatia Mchunu

Posted at 2:39 AM on March 11, 2014

Media most of the time can mislead people by its lies. Recently they said Jennifer Lopez and the boyfriend are in trouble and they even went ahead to say they are separated but there are still together. Now my question is how far true that Bruce was denied by Kris not to dance if Bruce managed to take the decision of staying alone why he did not have the backbone of telling Kris to backoff. Leave this family alone suckers

Khombi Phetla

Posted at 6:51 AM on March 14, 2014

Thank you Macingwane! They must just leave this family alone, haters are bored together with the writers of these bull…stories, Bruce is no longer with Kris but still controls him, these are pure lies!

Bongi

Posted at 6:28 AM on April 14, 2014

What suprises me the most is that these people who always throw shades on the Kardashians are the people who hates them the most, but still keeps on reading about their lives. If you hate someone just leave them alone, period!

lisa

Posted at 12:14 PM on March 5, 2014

I hate that b*tch! He needs to grow some balls. I’m so sick of the trashions. I’d rather keep up with the JENNERS!

aquariestwlight

Posted at 12:01 PM on March 5, 2014

upto I saw the paycheck ov $8515 , I didn’t believe that…my… friends brother woz like they say actualy making money part-time on there computar. . there sisters neighbour has done this 4 only about 21 months and recently took care of the depts on there cottage and bourt a brand new Land Rover Defender . i was reading this
>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Brookehiveoer Hiveoer

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 5, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

lydia srogers (@lydiasrogers)

Posted at 9:54 AM on March 5, 2014

my roomate’s step-aunt makes $83 /hour on the laptop . She has been out of work for eight months but last month her pay check was $14168 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you could check here

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

carol from nj

Posted at 8:38 AM on March 5, 2014

I love the show and watch it all the time but you are getting under my skin Kris.

carol from nj

Posted at 8:37 AM on March 5, 2014

Kris stop telling Bruce what to do you just don’t like the lights on anyone else but you come on let the man do as he wants.