Autumn Radtke, the American CEO of an exchange for the troubled bitcoin digital currency, has been found dead after a suspected suicide at her home in Singapore. Sadly, her life ended at the age of 28. We at HollwoodLife.com have put together a small list in order to give you more insight into who Autumn was.
Autumn Radtke, 28, was found dead in her apartment on Feb. 28 in the South East Asian city-state of Singapore. Her death was ruled a suicide and now local officials are awaiting the toxicology results that could determine the exact cause of death. We have managed to put together a small list in order to reveal a little more about who Autumn was before she died.
Autumn Radtke: Former CEO Commits Suicide In Singapore
1. Autumn is a native of Wisconsin and since leaving has worked for several major companies:
The former CEO worked for several fortune 500 companies including T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Clear Channel and Universal.
2. Autumn started her career working with Richard Branson:
Autumn began work in the tech industry at the age of 22 as a consultant for Virgin Charter, where she worked with chairman, and billionaire entrepreneur Richard Branson.
3. Autumn worked at one time for Apple computers:
She worked as a freelancer with Apple to provide cloud-computing software to Johns Hopkins University, Los Alamos Labs, and the Aerospace Corp.
4. Autumn had lived in Singapore since 2008:
Autumn moved to Singapore in 2008. She later became CEO of First Meta, an exchange for the volatile crypto-currency Bitcoin
5. Autumn was the former Director Of Business Development at computer game software company Xfire:
With 20 million users Xfire is one of the world’s largest internet gaming communities. Through it’s popular communication tool gamers can text and voice chat, capture in-game media, and stream live game play.
– Bryant Perkins
More Closely Related Suicide News:
- Ned Vizzini: Beloved Author Commits Suicide At Young Age Of 32
- Charice Reportedly Attempted Suicide Over Financial Troubles