Barbara Walters & Whoopi Goldberg Bash ABC On ‘The View’

Tue, March 4, 2014 11:52am EDT by 7 Comments
Whoopi Goldberg Bashes ABC
Courtesy of ABC

Laura wren

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 3, 2014

I always thought of you to be an awesome actress. Now all I see is a big mouth rude person on TV!! We as a large family cannot stand to listen to your rude worlds!!!

Mary

Posted at 1:50 PM on March 28, 2014

Rosario Dawson made a mistake when talking about the date of Cesar Chavez this took place in
the late 1960’s she said, late 1970’s early 80’s…..just to mention….thank you. I lived in the area.

Bev

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 4, 2014

I think The View has outlived its usefulness. It is time for it to pasture. If Katie Curic replaces Barbara Walters, I think that the others will chew her up, and spit her out. They can be so testy.

charlie

Posted at 4:15 PM on March 4, 2014

I’m 54 years old a white male is it wrong for me to think this way I do not see black white yellow or whatever the color a person skin is all I see is a person so tell me in this world today why can we not treat each other the same we fight over religion and lands I think it’s time to change for the better

bernardohealy65

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 4, 2014

i just only worf few hours daily , you people can’t belive i brought new awesoem flat in new york… just see and tell other people .. helpful site
>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

guest

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 4, 2014

Would you like some cheese with that whine????? Gheez, this bunch just needs to “let it go” – the view is over.

chino rivera on facebook

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 4, 2014

oh its far from over lmfao
ratings are still at a sky-high.
VIEW IS NOT GOIN ANYWHERE
LONG AS ABC/BARBARA WALTERS are partners …

BARBARA WALTERS IS STILL GOING TO BE BEHIND THE STRENGTH OF THE VIEW ALWAYS
EARLY 80S…still kickin/alive/healthy/filthy-rich,so this show is stayin on thank god!