Elsa Pataky: Chris Hemsworth’s Wife Mocked By E! For Oscar Baby Bump

Tue, March 4, 2014 5:12pm EDT by 27 Comments
fashion police mock elsa pataky
Getty, Courtesy Of E!

Deirdre

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 14, 2014

Sorry, totally vomit in your mouth choice for a dress.

@Damn

Posted at 1:59 PM on March 11, 2014

it is not that easy to leave your wife who with you have a baby and expecting now twins… (and I bet that he didn’t even want that happen, he wanted to focus on his career lately like he said.).. beside he is a celebrity who is trying to stay on the lights and get parts (because other than Thor he is not known for something else) and leaving your wife and kids especially now that they are still “babies” would harsh his image. Clear and simple as that!

shaz

Posted at 10:46 AM on March 10, 2014

I would agree with the fashion police on this.That dress did not look nice on her at all with twinz or not. But also Chris should be blamed for letting her to wear that dress and even walk out of the house with it on. She should have worn a bin bag instead, if she could get it to stretch far enough. P.s. Kate Winslet was once over due but still managed to look good for one of these events in the past.

Galen

Posted at 10:05 PM on March 9, 2014

Excellent dress, excellent color and sparkle aplenty. Elsa Pataky nailed it, but the ruching under the belly was not flattering to her. SHE LOOKS GREAT. God help us all for being jealous b*tches…her looks, her adoring husband, and the fact that the only place she looks pregnant WITH TWINS is in her belly… I will forgive one questionable fashion choice

Luke

Posted at 2:00 PM on March 11, 2014

hahaha you have to be a friend or something… I seriously can’t explain it otherwise… I am a guy, and oh please no girl has to get jealous of her.. she is plastic, ugly and wh*re. FAIL

mvk

Posted at 11:42 PM on March 7, 2014

I saw the show They didn’t knock her for being pregnant. they knocked her for wearing the ugliest dress she could find on Oscar night. Lets face it, that dress was really awful. she could still have showed off her belly by wearing an umpire or something else. Her boobs were hanging out on the side because it was too low and she should have put the gathers on top of her belly. It would have looked much better. I’m not a fan of Joan Rivers, but I had to agree with everything they said. That was the most awful dress I have ever seen, Angelina Jolie was pregnant with twins on an award show and she looked beautiful. Her dress was chic, stylish and gorgeous. I don’t know what Elsa was thinking when she put that dress on. I can only guess that maybe she didn’t have any mirrors in her house.

Theresa

Posted at 4:57 PM on March 7, 2014

Any pregnant woman that would appear in a form fitting dress like that deserves to be mocked at. Pregnant or not, who wants to look at a stomach. She looked hideous.

mvk

Posted at 11:44 PM on March 7, 2014

You said it lady.

Kay

Posted at 9:00 AM on March 6, 2014

Kelly Osborne is a hypocrite. she didn’t like it when people made fun of her for being fat and now she’s doing the same thing to a pregnant woman. Joan Rivers is white trash (please just look at her face). the gay guy (and no I’m not homophobic) is just dirt you stepped on. Julianna Rancic….fake, plastic, and ugly.

Carrie

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 5, 2014

I’m a big fan of if you can’t say anything nice done say anything at all. The woman is 7 month pregnant with twins. It is admittedly a badly cut dress, but she did go out in it so she couldn’t have felt TOO badly about it. Way to be E, as if pregnant women didn’t judge their own bodies badly enough sometimes.

lydia srogers (@lydiasrogers)

Posted at 9:52 AM on March 5, 2014

my roomate’s step-aunt makes $83 /hour on the laptop . She has been out of work for eight months but last month her pay check was $14168 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you could check here

WWW.M­­A­­­X­­3­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

Dana

Posted at 9:29 AM on March 5, 2014

Joan Rivers is so UGLY and OLD , not more for her to do but trash others because she is so washed up ,she should be turned out to eat hay and play in manuia …#creepyoldhag #meanjealousvielwitch her whole life #tomuchplastic

haha

Posted at 8:06 AM on March 5, 2014

She won’t have him for long

Shuaib Rasool

Posted at 5:02 AM on March 5, 2014

I think that Rivers, that gay guy (Im not homophobic, just cant be bothered to look up his name) and that insufferable wannabe aka Kelly My life is such a mess Osborne are the equivalant of garbage. At least Elsa has one of the hottest men on the planet. Osborne has nothing. That gay guy has no one. and I don’t think anyone has even gone near Joan in the last 50 years,

Do You!

Posted at 8:49 PM on March 5, 2014

@Shuaib Rasool, sadly Joan was married.
Her husband I hear committed suicide.

Theresa

Posted at 12:29 AM on March 5, 2014

That crew is equivalent of “Mean Girls” I don’t watch because they are such trash. They need to ax Joan and Osbourne. Half the stuff they wear is ugly. I think Chris’s wife is beautiful.

pp

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 5, 2014

It’s Joan’s show…duh.

voiceswriter

Posted at 11:06 PM on March 4, 2014

It’s a boy.

damn

Posted at 9:33 PM on March 4, 2014

I admit the dress didn’t flatter her, but that doesn’t mean she should be the butt of their stupid jokes!
Joan has the ugliest face on T.V. yet she’s always taking about everyone else.
I do not watch this show at all anymore.
I watched it once and never again.
All of them are horrible.

Maxie

Posted at 7:22 PM on March 4, 2014

I understand that she’s pregnant, but I think Fashoin Police were right on the money. Because of the dress she chose, she looks like a Texas cowboy with his belt slung under his beer belly. My opinion, but I don’t care for the maternity styles that show off the baby bump to that extent. I thought Olivia’s and Kerry’s dresses were much more becoming.

Veronica

Posted at 7:15 PM on March 4, 2014

To be fair, the dress choice was pretty inappropriate and unflattering – the belt under the bump, plunging neckline, bare back, side boob. It was a strange choice for someone so far along.

....

Posted at 7:27 PM on March 4, 2014

It was a strange choice for someone so far along to even attend the Oscars. I did like the color of the dress, though.

Rob

Posted at 6:35 PM on March 4, 2014

she is disgusting…. inside and out. She needs to stay home taking care of her daughter and her two other babies inside her… not trying to promote herself (though she always fails cauz she actually herself is a failure)… and keep proving that she is a fame whore who is using Chris.

happy

Posted at 7:30 PM on March 4, 2014

You know, he always seems so much happier when she’s not around. The photos of him at the after party had him actually smiling and showing teeth, when he wasn’t posing with her.

fact

Posted at 8:08 AM on March 5, 2014

how true!! and you can see that to the paparazzi photos too… when she is around he always seems in such a bad mood…and when he is with friends he is smiling bright. Always!

mvk

Posted at 11:50 PM on March 7, 2014

She is really making sure he can’t go anyplace. She figures the more babies she has, he has to stay around or she will get a ton of money. This man is definitely not a happy camper.

Damn!

Posted at 1:42 AM on March 8, 2014

@mvk,He could make sure no more babies are made. He should get snipped and all is well.
If he isn’t happy, he should get a divorce. I know I would rather be poor and happy than rich and miserable.
And since when has the children made a man stay if he really wanted to leave?
If he isn’t happy give her the phucking money and be done with it.
He might have an ironclad prenup though.