Jenelle Evans Bares Baby Bump — See Her Pregnant At 23 Weeks

Mon, March 3, 2014 5:16pm EST by 17 Comments
Teen Mom Jenelle Evans Pregnant
Courtesy of Twitter

maggiesullivan

Posted at 12:08 PM on June 18, 2014

I think Jenelle Evans will be a great mother . I pray that her and baby will do fine.All of y’all leaving Negritori comments yall r just haters wishing yall could be famous .yes she has a bad record but that dont mean she not a great mom to both jace and kaiser. So leave her alone because she trying to make it in this world like every one of us. Jenelle you r a great mother .

kim 52

Posted at 7:53 PM on April 10, 2014

Janelle will be interested in being a mom for about 1 day. Then depression will sink in and the wild Janelle will surface, after she drops off the new baby at MOms place.

miss

Posted at 12:41 AM on March 26, 2014

This girl is nothing but a drug addicted skank that has no respect for anyone.She should have been thrown in jail long ago and made stay there,instead, her poor mother has to work at Walmart and raises her kid while Janelle gets TV time and new tits. She should have been spayed like a ferel cat to stop breeding!

Echo

Posted at 5:24 AM on March 20, 2014

All of you guys are a-holes. I am not a fan of this girl but to say all of these horrible things about her and her unborn baby is just ignorant. Do you realize that not everything that you see on TV is real?? MTV has a fantastic track record of staging things. Also they edit the crap out of this show, so what you see on television does not mean that this girl is actually a bad person. Her mom isn’t the greatest person either… fancy that eh?

Frank Johnson

Posted at 5:32 PM on March 29, 2014

No fool

Karen

Posted at 2:54 AM on March 19, 2014

Oh, I hate this girl ! How dare she bring another child into the world. Her poor mother will end up having to raise this one too. Janelle is so disrespectful to her mother and after all she has done for her. Janelle never has a lively expression on her face – just annoying blank. It’s sad that good couples out there would feel blessed to have a child yet this train wreck is having another.

someone

Posted at 12:55 PM on March 5, 2014

I can care less about her registry. She definitely has it under control just like she has her life under control!!!! She can be more careless about anything going on in her life. Choosing men over her son,she need to grow up and be mature about the decisions going on in her life. I had my firdt child at 18 and now pregnant with my second, with 3 months to go, never would I ever think about trying to settle down or find someone to just feel excepted. My kids are my priority and I really agree with every one else, her relationship isn’t love after two months of laying around with him they’re in love. I think he must be as immature as she is. It pisses me off how stupid “mothers” can be!!!! Lets hope these two adults prove us wrong and all four of them become one happy organized family. God bless them anyway.

Michelle

Posted at 10:05 PM on March 4, 2014

Ugh this makes me so mad. She cant even take care of her son. If it werent for her mom her son would be somewhere in the system. And after 2 months of dating she thinks its all fine and dandy to bring another baby into the world. He must be just as messed up as she is. Has he never watched her episodes?>

nahmiasoxb

Posted at 10:07 PM on March 3, 2014

Hi, handsome! Are you seeking for interracial dating and relationship ?Come join here
——–>♥ BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g ♥———- is an online personals for black women,white men,black men,white women for black white dating. Thousands of black&white singles are looking for someone like you! If you are interested in black women dating white men, white women looking for black men, you have reached the right place.jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdfhdfh

davidd

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 3, 2014

Are you still single? Maybe WealthyPeople.0rg_ ?– is suitable for you. This is serious millionaire dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful women and rich men have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.sdfsdff

lisa

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 3, 2014

They BOTH have MENTAL ISSUES! I hope the state watches this poor kid. And I don’t get about the registry. Maybe her fans, (ALL 3 OF THEM) would buy her something. Guess I’m missing the point!

Taylor

Posted at 6:31 PM on March 3, 2014

It wasn’t leaked, she announced it. Like she didn’t realize that people would look at it…she’s an idiot and wanted the attention, as usual.

JJ

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 3, 2014

That’s more than halfway through her pregnancy??! I’m guessing it will be a preemie with fetal alcohol syndrome unfortunately.

Frydae

Posted at 2:52 AM on March 18, 2014

Although you might be right, it’s still not a nice thing to say. Maybe Jenelle’s bump is small because she’s petite?! When I was pregnant with my son, people couldn’t even tell I was pregnant until I was around 22-23 weeks. And not because I’m a big girl either, I only weighed 45kgs when I fell pregnant. I didn’t smoke or drink during my pregnancy, and ate all the right foods and avoided everything I was supposed to and my son was born a very healthy and average weight (nor was he premature, he was actually 10 days overdue). My bump was small because I was petite, not because I was an alcoholic or a drug addict!

Frank Johnson

Posted at 5:35 PM on March 29, 2014

I will say no

ugh

Posted at 6:00 PM on March 3, 2014

Really HL? You are posting stories about this girl – who is she???? She is definitely not a celebrity.

3babydux

Posted at 5:45 PM on March 3, 2014

Jenelle was one of my “favorites” (aka tolerable) when I watched the show, then it seemed like she went off the trashy deep end & I couldn’t waste any more time with it, so I stopped watching. I’ve been catching snippets about her new bf & baby-to-be though, and have been curious enough to read. I personally don’t think the track she’s currently on is the right one…she’s still technically married, she only knew the new guy 2 months before they “decided” to get pregnant, neither of them have full custody of their first children. I’m not saying he’s a bad guy or she’s a bad girl; I think she was being typical Jenelle & doing whatever she wanted to do, wound up preggo & put this “we planned it” spin on things so the press wouldn’t eat her alive. If she knew what was good for her, she’d continue going to school & making good grades, take more responsibility for Jace, NOT marry Nathan for awhile (a long while), prepare for the new baby…buckle down & be an adult; stop making rash-and often bad-decisions. Be a positive role model for all of the girls who watch here every move. Best of luck to her!