Chris Hemsworth’s Wife Elsa Pataky — Bursting Baby Bump At The Oscars

Mon, March 3, 2014 10:03am EST by 16 Comments
Chris Hemsworth Elsa Pataky Oscars
Getty

Lorbee

Posted at 6:32 PM on March 5, 2014

I hope this woman becomes a bit of a symbol to other pregnant women who are wearing tight clothes or worse yet, exposing their large pregnant stomachs instead of wearing loose tops. You look ridiculous. No one wants to see this. I know you’re super proud of your new baby to be, but it looks terrible as evidenced by this stupid dress she is wearing.

zyggie

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 4, 2014

Not a great choice of dress.

courtney

Posted at 8:36 PM on March 3, 2014

please stop criticizing the pregnant woman for her looks. many women over the years have attended the Oscars while heavily pregnant going back to the 1950’s at least. Eva Marie Saint won best supporting actress two days before giving birth to her first child a son named Darrell. besides that periwinkle looks good on Elsa who is expecting twins in about 2 months give her a break

amanda

Posted at 8:20 PM on March 3, 2014

@olga, just for the record Chris Hemsworth isn’t my wet dream, Tom Hiddleston is. You’re right she probably is better looking than I’am, however I haven’t had plastic surgery.

robert

Posted at 7:44 PM on March 3, 2014

she is such a fame whore. lame ugly woman

mrebecca757

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 3, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do

>>>>>>>>WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Jarod

Posted at 3:54 PM on March 3, 2014

I actually like the color of this dress, but not on someone who looks like they swallowed a basketball. Anyone else this far along in their pregnancy would have stayed home, especially since she wasn’t a presenter.

olga

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 3, 2014

That is NOT a flattering dress for a prego woman. The frontal view looks like a beer belly and from the side omg I don’t know where to even begin! horrid.

Gigi

Posted at 3:49 PM on March 3, 2014

Why was she there again??

cali

Posted at 3:39 PM on March 3, 2014

Anything for a photo op. She’s posing like it’s about her, when the only reason she’s there is because her husband was presenting. I’ve really never seen such a camera whore in my life. Whenever the paps are around, she smiles and poses, and obviously loves it, even though she may have her kid with her. At least her husband tries to shield their kid from the paps. She’s nauseating.

Do You!

Posted at 11:56 AM on March 3, 2014

She is beautiful, but that dress did not flatter her and her bump at all.

amanda

Posted at 1:34 PM on March 3, 2014

Please people stop calling this woman beautiful, she has had so much plastic surgery she doesn’t even resemble what she originally looked like. Look up before and after photos of her and you’ll see.

Do You!

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 3, 2014

@Amanda beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I think she is a nice looking woman.
Her husband obviously thinks the same.
I don’t condone people messing with what God gave them, but to each his or her own.
She looks nice to me as long as she is done with surgery.
I’ll go look up her older photos though. I’m curious as to what she looked like before.

olga

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 3, 2014

She looks the same, so she had the bump on her nose shaven off, big effing deal, countless hollywood celeb women have done the same procedure. You’re just jealous she turned out better looking that you and she’s with your wet dream Chris Hemsworth.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:00 AM on March 3, 2014

this is a true shame.
…….TRAMPS ARE ALSO ALLOWED NOW?

Hollywood

Posted at 10:22 AM on March 3, 2014

Wow..anyone else this pregnant with twins would have just stayed at home. Her hubby wasn’t nominated for anything, he was just presenting a minor award. This is how she always is…looking for the cameras, and won’t pass up an opportunity, even if she’s on her way to the hospital.