Valeria Lukyanova: ‘Human Barbie’ Says She Doesn’t Need Food Or Water

Sun, March 2, 2014 10:53am EDT by 35 Comments 15,251 Article Views
Valeria Lukyanova Human Barbie
Courtesy of Facebook

hokole

Posted at 6:52 AM on August 21, 2014

Leave her alone. People need to mind their own business. You can’t tell people what to do these days, it’s their life. It’s known that if you go without water for 3 days, you die. But has she died? No, and it doesn’t look like she’s looking for help either. I have done this breatherian thing myself also. Surviving on light and not munching on cheese like a gluttonous pig. Unfortunately, everyone thought I was crazy and I was sent to the hospital where they put me on drugs. I’m now trying to heal. And I will never help any one of you guys again.

dash4440

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 26, 2014

I am 5ft and 115lbs in perfect health and I “f”ing love cheese..so eat that….or inhale that, whatever you freaks do.

James

Posted at 4:14 AM on August 2, 2014

“Valeria has also declared that she is a spiritual teacher who can speak with aliens through light (clearly, light is an important part of her life). She also believes she’s from another planet and that she has the ability to time travel have out-of-body experiences.”

She’s probably hallucinating these things because she’s depriving her brain with food. Such a delusional person. When aging hits her, I would like to see how she approaches that.

hypnosis

Posted at 4:19 AM on July 21, 2014

At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.

Ayo

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 18, 2014

Somebody please get her doctors,one to check her sanity and the other for her body.