Sarah Jones: ‘Midnight Rider’ Exec’s Callous Remark About Her Death

Sun, March 2, 2014 10:30am EST by 13 Comments
Sarah Jones Midnight Rider Producer
Courtesy Of SC Film Council/Courtesy of CW

Volt

Posted at 5:09 PM on April 19, 2014

This producer is obviously a prime example of the problem- someone in charge of a film production who has no regard for the people who actually do the work. This entire incident is nothing but an inconvenience to him. The best thing to happen is for no one to work on this film and have it never be made. That would set an example that loss of crew life means more than a production delay.

jon b.

Posted at 11:13 PM on April 13, 2014

I just want to post that im not fighting for what he said ever one is right it is stupid but we all know someone who doesnt deal with grease as well as everybody else does some people make jokes and light because they can’t deal and can’t understand just thought of somebody that is important to us dying How ever I do want to say if one hasnt been made he should as publicly Post an apology but it does not make anyone any better for posting just as cruel posts about him we should not expect peace or love for our lost while spreading the hurt ourselfs I hope this doesnt get inturpited wrong with any spelling errors or such im not the best writer. But like I said wars are started all the time only us as people can end thrm to bring peace and isnt that what we want as people for the family of sarah jones im only also saying because it is how I would feel if somethi g like that happened to myself at the same age as her it is a true los if we lose ourselves too

Jane Clarendon

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 2, 2014

Boycott this “Midnight Rider” guy’s movie then! How idiotic?! Is he so ingulfed in Hollywood culture that he have no care for another human being? Or wait, let’s not blame the narcissistic Hollywood culture, this man is a sociopath. You can’t just say “rest in peace”, you have to make a sick joke about someone losing their life. People are sick these days, he’s one of them.

Emy Pron

Posted at 6:18 PM on March 2, 2014

my roomate’s sister-in-law earned $14851 last month. she is getting paid on the laptop and moved in a $499100 house. All she did was get blessed and put to work the clues exposed on this web site

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

AliceLBarwick

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 2, 2014

ust as Norman silent i am taken unexpectedly that you just will get paid $7001 in one month on the pc. did you scan this internet link…………………… WWW.W­­O­­­R­­­­K­­­­­7­­­­­­6.C­O­M

reneethompson269

Posted at 3:10 PM on March 2, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do…….

WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

reneethompson269

Posted at 3:05 PM on March 2, 2014

WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

lisa

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 2, 2014

Want to make a difference? BOYCOTT THE MOVIE! Hurt him in his pocket!

Jane Clarendon

Posted at 6:24 PM on March 2, 2014

curajon (@curajon)

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 2, 2014

my neighbor’s sister brought in $12350 the prior week. she is working on the computer and moved in a $353200 home. All she did was get blessed and make use of the guide made clear on this web page

————– WWW.DITJOBS.COM

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:18 AM on March 2, 2014

so entire america is shocked these day’s!!

Karen Probetsoab

Posted at 11:07 AM on March 2, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out……. WORK­JURY.C­O­M

Sinhead

Posted at 8:07 AM on March 23, 2014

Karen Probetsoab, you suck.