Oscars Best Dressed 2014: Jennifer Lawrence, Angelina Jolie & More

Sun, March 2, 2014 6:40pm EDT by 16 Comments
Oscars Best Dressed
Getty

domain

Posted at 4:33 PM on September 30, 2014

What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular basis, this website is actually good and the visitors are truly sharing pleasant thoughts.

www.facebook.Com

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 4, 2014

I always have a change of clothes with me when I am on a shoot because I tend to
end up covered in mud. There is definitely a push for
Tupperware recruiting. There will be times when you
look over your shoulder, wistful for the days of being his better half.

Lara Satlar

Posted at 6:25 AM on March 11, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Susy

Posted at 4:32 PM on March 4, 2014

During the Oscar pre show Kelly Osborne said nobody wearing a red dress has ever won an Academy award. Maybe the next time Jennifer Lawrence is nominated she should choose another color to wear.

nahmiasoxb

Posted at 9:52 PM on March 3, 2014

Hi, handsome! Are you seeking for interracial dating and relationship ?Come join here
——–>♥ BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g ♥———- is an online personals for black women,white men,black men,white women for black white dating. Thousands of black&white singles are looking for someone like you! If you are interested in black women dating white men, white women looking for black men, you have reached the right place.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Notelopongas

Posted at 7:17 PM on March 3, 2014

Jlaw tiene cara de galleta, ese corte de pelo no la favorece. Es una rubia regordeta. El vestido un lindo modelo de Dior que hubiera lucido mejor en muchos otros cuerpos. Las mejores kate Hudson y Angelina Jolie. Basta de darle manija a la regordeta. Con una par de jeans no vale nada!!!

mrebecca757

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 3, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do…….

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

N

Posted at 3:51 PM on March 3, 2014

I liked J-Law’s dress, but her makeup didn’t look good (if there even was any). When she presented toward the end of the show, it didn’t look good at all.

Emai Jon

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 3, 2014

my roomate’s aunt got paid $18116 last month. she is making income on the laptop and bought a $333100 condo. All she did was get blessed and put in action the information made clear on this site

>>> ————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

KC

Posted at 8:37 AM on March 3, 2014

Why isn’t Sandra Bullock one of the choices? But Kelly Osbourne is. Good grief.

Melboypete

Posted at 9:38 AM on March 3, 2014

Totally agree. Also I would have even chosen Lady Gaga over Kelly Osbourne.

sarajon (@sarajon96732242)

Posted at 5:00 AM on March 3, 2014

my friend’s step-mother earned $20557 past month. she works on the internet and moved in a $514900 house. All she did was get fortunate and put into action the information shown on this link

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Grace

Posted at 4:21 AM on March 3, 2014

I live for the Oscars fashions and I have to say that so many stars brought it this year! From pastels and neutrals to metallic and black-and-whites, there were so many fabulous gowns this year that I absolutely loved! My favorite was Charlize Theron in that stunning black Dior gown. She was perfection!

Game of War Fire Age Pirater

Posted at 3:13 AM on March 3, 2014

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it’s new to me.
Regardless, I’m certainly delighted I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

kara

Posted at 2:51 AM on March 3, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence´s head was the worst dressed

TRACY123

Posted at 8:26 PM on March 2, 2014

Wait until Joan Rivers gets a look at Jennifer Lawrence, stupid flaps on her dress, she would have
looked 100% better without those stupid flaps.