Selena Gomez, Niall Horan & More: The 9 Sexiest Rebound Romances

Sun, March 2, 2014 8:30am EDT by 13 Comments
Niall Horan Selena Gomez Rebound Romance
Courtesy of Instagram/Splashnews/Getty

VIVIAN

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 7, 2014

niall i love you,but do not go make that great mistake called SELENA GOMEZ

kartrashian

Posted at 6:36 PM on March 4, 2014

Khloe is ugly and the kartrashians will die next year.Because i said so.:)

Stella

Posted at 10:37 PM on March 3, 2014

none and if i could pick i’ll pick Jelena

Les

Posted at 9:26 PM on March 2, 2014

Just saying but that picture of Niall and Selena is fake. Niall was kissing the cheek of a fan at one of the meet n’ greets. Good try though

Sel

Posted at 6:40 PM on March 2, 2014

Well, Harry Styles attended the Weinstein Company’s pre-Oscar bash on Mar 1, 2014 and Taylor Swift was there even though they were seated at different tables, and later were seen having a civil conversation. There’s no excuse for Niall Horan and Selena Gomez not to be together if something was going on with them. The point is; if Harry is in the US then why is Niall not with Selena?

jhg

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 2, 2014

selenas pr gets more desperate by the day. the only reason she doesnt get linked to harry is because hes already been with her (supposed) bff. but shes gotta be linked to someone so niall it is. anyway wasnt she wanting to make out with zayn this time last year. this is embarrasing

curajon (@curajon)

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 2, 2014

my neighbor’s sister brought in $12350 the prior week. she is working on the computer and moved in a $353200 home. All she did was get blessed and make use of the guide made clear on this web page

————– WWW.DITJOBS.COM

Jamie

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 2, 2014

that picture of niall and selena looks photoshopped…

lol

Posted at 11:52 AM on March 2, 2014

It is photoshopped

jelena fan

Posted at 6:59 AM on March 3, 2014

it is

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:27 AM on March 2, 2014

s.gomez?
………….is like kissing a dead body, folks!!

Karen Probetsoab

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 2, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do……. WORK­JURY.C­O­M

kristenmarwales

Posted at 8:52 AM on March 2, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do……. B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M