Khloe Kardashian: Accusing Lamar Odom Of Causing His Own Problems?

Sat, March 1, 2014 3:50pm EDT by 15 Comments
Lamar Odom Khloe Kardashian Diss
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram

LaLa

Posted at 11:18 PM on March 9, 2014

Just watched latest K episode. I am glad Kim and Kris had an intervention with Khloe. I begged and demanded a intervention be done for I knew it was THE most needed for her to wake up. I love Kim Khloe Kourt and family . I made a lot of predictions on what would happen and what was needed to take place. Xo. . . . . . . . Ps- for this article WE all know Lame-ar is a master manipulating 2- faced backstabbing, jaime cock sucking.faggot in da closet on da down low woman hating beard using worthless meritless selfish hood rat druggie° °•

Nina

Posted at 11:26 AM on March 2, 2014

Maybe the Game? Although his words were taken out of context, she might still be mad that he mentioned taking Kim out to McDonald’s drive through twice, which caused some websites to twist his words. Maybe Khloe wishes he had not said anything about Kim.

Karen Probetsoab

Posted at 10:44 AM on March 2, 2014

Im making over $8k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do……. WORK­JURY..C­O­M

kristenmarwales

Posted at 8:34 AM on March 2, 2014

what Joan explained I’m stunned that anyone can earn $5585 in one month on the computer . browse around this site……. B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

dunjav2013

Posted at 8:33 AM on March 2, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:48 AM on March 2, 2014

….she is such a cheap bimbo, folks.
calling shame on herself.

lisa

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 2, 2014

Shut up you fool. Who the hell r u anyway? Yes it’s about him, yes she loves him, no she’s not taking him back, and you fools need to STOP BLAMING HER!

Emy Pron

Posted at 10:52 PM on March 1, 2014

my roomate’s sister-in-law earned $14851 last month. she is getting paid on the laptop and moved in a $499100 house. All she did was get blessed and put to work the clues exposed on this web site ————– WWW.DITJOBS.COM

Devon Penfoldfyk

Posted at 8:50 PM on March 1, 2014

I’m making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do……. W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

Lilly

Posted at 8:25 PM on March 1, 2014

I don’t think it’s lamar, if it is she is wayyyy to much invested in this for someone who has filed for divorce. So I say its not about lamar. She should have already moved on from this and shouldn’t give a dam what lamar says or do, because you don’t file for divorce if you are not ready to give up on your marriage.

chris

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 1, 2014

I agree

edwardpadilla709

Posted at 8:21 PM on March 1, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do…….

B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Jan

Posted at 7:49 PM on March 1, 2014

If anything, she is talking about Kim and her recent prostitution event.

Nina

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 1, 2014

It could be Lamar, who knows. She should not go back to him, something about him seems dirty, all the drugs and promiscuity.

Ann

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 1, 2014

I’M THINKING THE KIMYE AND PIMPMOM’S 1/2 MILLION$ DEBASCLE IN VIENNA…………