Justin Bieber Turns 20 — Happy Birthday

Sat, March 1, 2014 12:01am EDT by 108 Comments
Justin Bieber 20 Birthday
Getty

Stephenie young

Posted at 5:59 PM on August 25, 2014

Justin i really hope u are happy wherever u are,so happy birthday…

britney

Posted at 8:32 PM on April 8, 2014

Happy birthday justinbieber this is Britney your fan

KHATEMANIJA

You

Dawnais

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 8, 2014

Hi how you

john lee

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 5, 2014

he didn’t keep it low key no one want to go to his party it was boring so said the people that went he should just go back to Canada he has no respect for our laws and country if it was your kids breaking the law they would be in jail by now but his fame and money keeps him free to bad he will never see a jail cell for more then a night he needs to spend some time in jail to see he can not do what ever he wants then he should be deported he is just keeping a low profile because his handlers keep tell him what will happen if he doesn’t what happen to the patition to get him out of our country ill tell you they don’t want to loose the tax dollar he pays this government is all about money just like everyone else is his handlers will loose big time to….

KALANI

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 4, 2014

GLAD THAT JUSTIN KEPT IT LOW KEY.

Ratul Saha

Posted at 4:38 AM on March 4, 2014

I wish this birth day makes u more succesfull and also make u the worlds most popular celebraty,my best wishes will be always with u….HAPPY BIRTHDAY…

Kalani

Posted at 7:44 PM on March 3, 2014

I’m pregnant with his baby. He needs to man up.

KALANI

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 4, 2014

HATERS NEEDS TO STFU SERIOUSLY.

BeeBee

Posted at 7:22 PM on March 2, 2014

I have to say the airplane ordeal was upsetting to me. Especially when many people wish good things for him and something like this occurs. Hope this is resolved and he sees how much he has to lose. His mama loves him so much and when you only have one child you really want him to do good and be safe.

allen993

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 2, 2014

I Wish Justin Bieber A Nice Happy Birthday And Giving Him Lots Of Good Smiles On His Face And
I Just Want Him To Be Happy And Loved Regardless I Don’t Need To Know Him But To Make Him Happier And Happier Without The Interest And Opinion Of A Young Man Named Allen Wang And I Just Give Justin A Peace Of Mind And Lots Of Birthday Wishes! Happy Birthday, Justin!!!

PS The Man Justin Is A Best Singer And Very Talented Actor He Is And I Couldn’t Be More
Happier Because Every Fan Loves Him As He Is Regarding Me As A Enemy And Hater
Of Entertainment And I Get Left Out Because I’m No Part Of This Entertainment But A
Loner!

ivan

Posted at 11:36 AM on March 2, 2014

Hope he stops the drugs. They are killing his career. I can’t see him as the next Eminem. But more important are the court cases. The worst is the airline episode. That can lead to 30 years. I wish his father was a good influence like his Mom. This has to be so heartbreaking. You beliebers pray for him. It is okay to love someone but not what they do. To a better year JUSTIN!! Happy BIRTHDAY!

Jesse

Posted at 9:41 AM on March 2, 2014

Maybe another yr of maturity will teach him how to act instead of being a self-absorbed little piss ant. Stop egging ur neighbors, getting DUI’s when ur not even old enough to drink, & drag racing. Oh yeah, u r not awesome. Everyone does not love u. No one respects u. And learn how to dress!

kristenmarwales

Posted at 8:47 AM on March 2, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do……. B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Shaikh sumair

Posted at 8:45 AM on March 2, 2014

Hiiii justin .wish u happy 20 birthday .i like your hair style. I have coppied same hair style of u .bye

asdsfsd

Posted at 4:14 AM on March 2, 2014

dead bieber dead go hell

kiran

Posted at 3:14 AM on March 2, 2014

hai justin iam your friend kiran. Iam your big fan and happy birthday justin.

crazyguyinthailand

Posted at 1:51 AM on March 2, 2014

:) :)

keerthanakumar

Posted at 12:54 AM on March 2, 2014

happy birthday bieber.i wish u to lead a happy and healthy life.im ur big….gest fan.i like ur “baby” song very…. much.once more happy b’day jb.rock the world with ur music boy…

terrahcvans@gmail.com

Posted at 9:23 PM on March 1, 2014

Happy brithday justin…. Love u so much

Devon Penfoldfyk

Posted at 8:52 PM on March 1, 2014

@LOise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing……. W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

monalisa paudel

Posted at 12:06 PM on March 2, 2014

happy birthday justin. i realy hopes this year it brings all ur fun and hits back that u used to have in the past year. we miss u alot and we love u now more . i really wish this new age brings lots of responsibleness in u and i really want u justin to stay away from the poison name selena. believe or not she just turn out unlucky for u who just take away all ur charm i.e ur fans and ur hits which make u unsucessful. just dont look back focus in ur song and dont feel low we r there 4 u jb.so remember ur verse “there’s no turning back when ur heart’s on under attack and never say never”. pls jb we don”t wanna c another miley cyrus we want our justin bieber who rule the world. i know u wont read it but if u can selena has become drug of ur life that slowly killing u so dont let her to kill u. and pls dont stop singing.
with love
xoxo
lol

i really loveuuuuuuuu jbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb and happy birthdayyyyy