2014 Independent Spirit Awards Winners: Jared Leto & More

Sat, March 1, 2014 5:12pm EST by 7 Comments
Film Independent Spirit Awards Winners
Kevork Djansezian/Entertainment/Getty

Karen Probetsoab

Posted at 11:06 AM on March 2, 2014

I’m making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do……. WORK­JURY.C­O­M

kristenmarwales

Posted at 8:57 AM on March 2, 2014

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do……. B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:41 AM on March 2, 2014

need more blowjobs, boy’s?

Richard Sentner Jr

Posted at 9:02 PM on March 1, 2014

I personally think that if you are nominated for an Oscar you should been ineligible for a Spirit Award. Otherwise, all you are doing is previewing the Oscars. Of course not all. Some of the other awards such as first feature are commendable but these awards should be very distinct from the Oscars. The first thing I do when the Spirit nominations come out is to put them all in my Netflix Queue, minus those nominated for Oscars which I will have seen by Oscar night. Over the course of the next twelve months I will have seen a lot of independent films I would normally not even be aware of. So I am grateful for that. I still think American Hustle is far and away the best film up for an Oscar, a true masterpiece of a work, but two French films may be better than any film up for an Oscar– “The Past” and “Blue is the Warmest Color.” I am very pleased that the latter got the Spirit award for best International film.

Devon Penfoldfyk

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 1, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do
……. W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

edwardpadilla709

Posted at 8:29 PM on March 1, 2014

until I looked at the paycheck ov $9345 , I didnt believe that…my… neighbour was truly receiving money part time on-line. . there mums best friend has been doing this for only about 13 months and a short time ago paid for the depts on there condo and bought a great new Nissan GT-R: . view it now>>>>>>>>>>> B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Live music Photographer

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 1, 2014

I love the photographs! As a photographer I am aware it could be tricky to choose the best shots but these are fantastic.
I prefer a number of Lightroom presets to keep some uniformity with my
own.