‘Vanderpump Rules’: Is Stassi Getting Her Own Spinoff?

Fri, February 28, 2014 6:32pm EDT by 8 Comments
Vanderpump rules spinoff
Courtesy of Bravo

LTK

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 23, 2014

I couldn’t agree more! Why waste TV time on her. She is to fake and phony.

justsaying

Posted at 12:36 PM on March 1, 2014

God I hope not. It would be a waste of time to watch manipulate and lie again just to get her way

dunjav2013

Posted at 11:35 AM on March 1, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Devon Penfoldfyk

Posted at 1:43 AM on March 1, 2014

@Amy, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing……. W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:59 PM on February 28, 2014

yes, we need more lades who rule.

moorheadxcv

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 28, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjcvncvn

pumpfan

Posted at 7:23 PM on February 28, 2014

I hopee she does get a spinoff!! Even the people that hate her would have to admit she’s pretty entertaining..

Debra Gibson

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 31, 2014

ya she is entertaining on Vanderpump rules, but on her own ummmmmmmmmmmm