‘Little Couple’s Dramatic Return: Jen Receives Cancer Diagnosis

Fri, February 28, 2014 10:40am EDT by 25 Comments
Little Couple Jen Arnold Cancer
Courtesy of TLC

Jeimy

Posted at 12:36 AM on March 19, 2014

Feel better I will pray and hope for you to get better

Helene Beth Randell

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 15, 2014

I really loved watching the show and seeing your daughter and I found a friend that lives near you and I gave a message to him that I am a very big fan of yours and your adorable daughter zoey

Ariel.

Posted at 10:05 PM on March 13, 2014

Blessings, Jen. You will beat the disease. You are positive in your attitude and a loving person to Bill and the children.

Blanca Torres

Posted at 9:46 PM on March 12, 2014

Hi:Dr.Jen: I BEEN PRAY FOR YOU.GOD IS TAKING CARE YOUR SICKNESS.I KNOW THAT YOU ARE VRY STRONG WOMAN.G.B.Y.LOVE BLANCA FROM .PUERTO RICO

Mel

Posted at 1:13 PM on March 9, 2014

The article says the husbands name is Will Klein but her husbands name is Bill. Their son’s name is Will.

sandy

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 8, 2014

Sai don’t understand..just remove it. Done..

Gwen

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 8, 2014

I love watching the Little Couple They are a great couple I am so happy that they have a family now. They went through a lot to get to get the kids. They make great parents. I record every episode.

Tina Cooley

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 3, 2014

It is never easy to hear you have cancer. I am so happy she was able to beat it, it gives me so much hope that I will too! We have the same cancer and I am glad that she is sharing her story on tv so people are educated about this rare type of cancer. It is definitely a battle and if she beat it, I can too!! I cannot wait to see her show and would love to meet her one day as cancer survivors!

tasha

Posted at 10:30 PM on March 1, 2014

sorry for the typo i met *sick*

PAT Martin

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 2, 2014

The Little Couple….May God bless u all, this show is something I looking forward to seeing. My heart is so full and happy to see this blessing with the four of them…OMGosh…..They are a blessing to this bad nation, as a is so sad, but with this family in it…Makes me forget my problems, which are nothing and think of this family. My Prayers are so big!!!
I watched this show from the beginning…

tasha

Posted at 10:26 PM on March 1, 2014

When I first saw a clip of her with shorter hair and looked suck I said to myself “lord please not her, don’t tell me she got cancer” so i google her and found this article and it breaks my heart. She is so sweet, kind and REAL likable:) i watched this show since it first aired. My heart and prayers goes out to her and her family:)

God bless you

Denise

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 1, 2014

Prayers to you and your family. So sorry to hear this news. Within the last month and a half I found out I had breast cancer and had a double mastectomy. You never really know what cancer is unless you have it.

Devon Penfoldfyk

Posted at 1:08 AM on March 1, 2014

I’m making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do……. W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

Devon Penfoldfyk

Posted at 12:48 AM on March 1, 2014

Im making over $8k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do…….

Ruth Mahaney

Posted at 11:23 PM on February 28, 2014

I admire your strength and courage. So sorry to hear, Jen, that you are now battling cancer. May God hold your family in the palm of His hand. Blessings on you and your family.

Greta Green

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 28, 2014

Blessings to You Love the show

honesty

Posted at 10:54 PM on February 28, 2014

This couple is amazing, likable, loving, kind and generous. Please, please, please devote more time to them and less to the useless attention seeking Kardashians, miley and Justin. A valuable life is far more worthy of time and attention then a bunch of spoiled, immature, selfish blights on the face of the earth.

lisa

Posted at 11:33 AM on March 1, 2014

I AGREE! We’ll learn something from these people who WORK FOR THEIR MONEY and are not VEIN! Get rid of Trashions, Beiber, Selena, Chris Brown, Ri…..ect……..SICK OF THE SAME OLE STORIES!

Mary Ann

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 28, 2014

Jen
My heart & prayers go out to you & your family. I just found out watching the announcement on TLC for your new season. Sounds like you have been through a lot since last seasons show.. .I’m looking forward to seeing you & your Zoey on Tuesday night.
You have a wonderful family.
Please take care
Sincerely
Mary Ann

Tiana

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 28, 2014

INFINITE BLESSINGS to you. May you and your family have the strength of a trillion elephants. May you get through safely and look back at this when you are old and gray with your husband kids and grand kids!

Bill

Posted at 9:31 PM on February 28, 2014

Bill

julie kachmarek

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 28, 2014

Hello my heart and prayers go to you and your family during this period of your life dealing with your cancer I lost my best freind to breast cancer its very difficult to keep focused when your life is turned upsidedown.pprayers and support goes a long way glod bless u and your beatiful family I wish you the best and am sending you a hug!! Sincerely your fan julie.:)

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:25 AM on February 28, 2014

just one to do.
..fight it.

good luck anyway.

deb

Posted at 12:30 AM on March 1, 2014

Blessings!

Faith

Posted at 2:19 PM on March 2, 2014

God bless you Jen and your family. You are in my prayers.

Faith