Paula Patton On Robin Thicke Split: ‘If You Love Something Let It Go’

Fri, February 28, 2014 6:45pm EST by 19 Comments
Paula Patton Robin Thicke Split
Courtesy of Instagram/FameFlyNet

wonderfulyperfect

Posted at 4:09 AM on October 13, 2014

robinsonbuckler @ yahoo. com did a love spell for me about 3 days ago and the results came out miraculous!..

bianc

Posted at 8:43 AM on March 28, 2014

I`ll hope they do because when I see those people I see love and also with the little guy……Fight for it

zella basnight

Posted at 8:54 AM on March 3, 2014

Yes ,I think she should take him back ,cause we have to learn to forgive . I take my vows serious & I think she,, does ,,so don’t let no other woman come in tear your house up . Take your husband back you guys are a very good looking couple . And you love him & stuff that people say on the outside & looking in don’t realize how much you love each other & enjoy each others company good luck k but iam rooting for you guys to work it out be bless

Theresa

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 2, 2014

Depends on how many warnings she has given him about his grabbing and flirting. I personally wouldn’t but I am not the hollywood type. Those people bounce from bed to bed.

angbaby

Posted at 8:53 PM on March 1, 2014

I have no respect for her,as a woman, yes they have a history, but she seems desperate and easy, its only been a week, and she wanrs to take him back, then again she could be doing that just to stop the rumours, i don’t think she cares.

Alfred Miranda

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 1, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week

keptca­sh.c­o­m

LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014

Dan

Posted at 8:37 AM on March 1, 2014

NOOOOOO!! He will cheat again. He is too young!

joop

Posted at 8:18 AM on April 26, 2014

hahahaha. Too Young with 36. This is funny. He will soon turn a fool at 40. I think a Young Grand dad is about 36. If he is too young at 36, what is a 18 yr old? an Embryo? Come on, be realistic and stop supporting rubish…

Vanessa xx

Posted at 4:41 AM on March 1, 2014

I think with these cryptic posts on ig, Paula is trying to be diplomatic rather than putting her love and emotion into it, i hope that she and robin reconcile but the honours is on robin to prove how much he loves her and give her time to heal from her heart ache God bless them both and hope they work it out xx

shane

Posted at 3:28 AM on March 1, 2014

shut the f**k up, Paula. I think robin thicke should try win her back.

mim

Posted at 2:33 AM on March 1, 2014

Maybe its a subtle message to her former partner…if he truly loves her, he’ll let her go-if she returns, then perhaps it was meant to be forever.

Janet

Posted at 2:15 AM on March 1, 2014

Plz Paula don’t ur husband ok he still loves u n u a meant 4 each other. He’s lost without u forgive him abt all his dirty ok

Damn!

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 1, 2014

@Janet, how many times does she have to forgive him for doing the same damn thing?
A woman has got to have her limits, and it seems she reached it with him and his antics!
He has a wife so he should act like it, instead of putting his hands on other women.

Devon Penfoldfyk

Posted at 1:42 AM on March 1, 2014

I’m making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do
……. W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:57 PM on February 28, 2014

it sounds pretty easy.
……but it isn’t.

irene

Posted at 11:50 PM on February 28, 2014

All for ticket sales… amazing she wants a divorce right before the concerts. How convenient. ..

moorheadxcv

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 28, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.rtubnvbnvbn

Cindy

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 28, 2014

She is telling him, she needs some space. He should not bombard her otherwise there will not be any hope. Right now there is still some hope for him, if he gives her the space to get some clarity.

Damn!

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 28, 2014

Who knows this might’ve been his 2nd chance and he phucked it up!