Drake Parties With Rihanna’s Half-Sister Samantha Fenty

Fri, February 28, 2014 4:04pm EDT by 46 Comments
Drake Parties With Rihanna Sister
Getty

Corrine

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 22, 2014

Drake is the perfect one for Rihanna . I work with someone that has Bipolar and I will tell you 8 hrs in a day is waaaaaay to much to be around this person. If she get with the other guy with bipolar I will give it a month and she will be divorced. The other person did Rihanna a big big favor when he said he wasn’t ready. Be smart Rihanna and chose right. Love trust marriage and a partner for life is right in your face

Sam

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 3, 2014

They sooooo remind me of my Ex and I. Wow.

Cupidore

Posted at 8:54 AM on March 3, 2014

It’s time Rihanna move on from all this crap, going around in circles as Drake tries to impress the world that she is the only girl apart from his strippers. He and Chris fought in a club over her (Drake began) with blood too, does Rihanna want this.? Rihanna tolerates and likes Drake but she is still in love with CB and Drakes knows but the game is on who will come out the winner to warm her tattoos!! where are the pics with her half sister (heard her father’s other kids are not close) and Drake HL and those you posted with Rihanna are from the archives.

Belzy

Posted at 6:05 AM on March 3, 2014

These two should just get married. He’s already trying to impress the family and they look cute together. Their kids would be so cute

crazyguyinthailand

Posted at 1:54 AM on March 2, 2014

half sister :S

Bernard Walker

Posted at 4:40 PM on March 1, 2014

NO RIHANNA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO ASK HER FAMILY IF IT’S OK TO TAKE HER TO DINNER OR TO BED. STOP SSTEERING

pastpl

Posted at 11:33 AM on March 1, 2014

can`t she just move on from chris, drake or matt for that matter

Lee Pwky

Posted at 10:01 PM on February 28, 2014

Didn’t know thar Rihanna had a half sister Samantha fenty

Elizia

Posted at 7:28 PM on February 28, 2014

I’m surprised the media didn’t try to make it seem like Drake was cheating on Rihanna with her own sister. That’s what they do. Millions of rumors go around about these two daily and nothing has broken them up yet and I don’t think anything will. They look deeply in love with each other.

Isla

Posted at 7:25 PM on February 28, 2014

I’m so glad they sang take care in paris together and let everyone see why they are together. I didn’t like them together but after watching that, I love them together. They were so into each other and the way Drake sang to her made me weak. Even I couldn’t deny the chemistry and love they showed each other.

Torey

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 28, 2014

It’s so funny how when Drake and Rihanna go public that Chris dumps the doormat. We all knew he was just using her to try and get to Rihanna and now that Rihanna’s with Drake the doormat is no longer needed, so to the curb she goes. ROFLMAO!!

Cathy

Posted at 6:31 PM on February 28, 2014

The real test is after his tour is done and they settle in LA in everyday mode life. Will the pressures of Hollywood get to them? I think they are both sexy and look great together. Wish them luck. I’m a bit older but boy he is fine.

Riri fan

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 28, 2014

He loves her to death my only worry is that they crash and burn by going too fast. They should do like Mila Kunis and Ashton taking slow and now engaged.

Mona

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 28, 2014

I think it’s been going slow since March of 2013 when they were first being spotted together. I think they’ve been going real slow. It is now Feb 2014 and they just went public. I don’t find that fast at all. They’ve been keeping it private for months. I think it really heated up in Nov in Texas at their concerts and strip club dates. Just because they came out with it now, doesn’t mean it just started now. They been caught sneaking around for months together.

Rubie

Posted at 5:46 PM on February 28, 2014

He really loves Rihanna and doesn’t want rumors out there about him and other women to come between them anymore, so it’s safer to hang with her family or her friends. The media keeps putting both of them with other people and they have been together for awhile now. I’m sure they’ve had problems because of rumors but hopefully they trust each other enough to know its bull crap.

CalCrue

Posted at 5:44 PM on February 28, 2014

They need to just get married already. It wont ever get better than them two.

Rema

Posted at 5:43 PM on February 28, 2014

I am loving this couple very much.

Chelsie

Posted at 5:42 PM on February 28, 2014

I just watched the video of them in Paris and I’ll I can say is OMG they are freaking adorable and made me smile through the whole thing. That was too cute and sure looks real to me. WOW!!

Tammy

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 28, 2014

I remember seeing picture of him New Year’s Eve at p diddy party and boy he looked miserable. Now his smile can’t get any bigger. I’ve never seen a man more in love with someone than him. I love them boh together. Chris who??? Lol

Taylor

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 28, 2014

I have never seen them so happy. Whatever they’re doing I say keep it up.

Jayne

Posted at 5:39 PM on February 28, 2014

They complete each other. Perfect couple.