Chanel West Coast Poses Topless On Mixtape Cover — See The Pic

Fri, February 28, 2014 1:09pm EST by 11 Comments 299,279 Article Views

austinabraham

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 21, 2014

Chanel is
the beautiful girl in the world

Scott Shel

Posted at 2:36 AM on August 15, 2014

You should be proud Chanel. Your poise is well shown and you are a beautiful woman

kevin

Posted at 12:55 AM on July 11, 2014

Chanel West Coast your tits are so perfect and I love those Hershey kiss nipples. You are so beautiful and brave for putting that as your cover and if your CD’s don’t sell out then people are crazy.

justin camacho

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 27, 2014

Oh my Chanel so freakn sexy. I would love to meet her.Chanel I love you!!!!!

Jim Bush

Posted at 10:47 AM on March 29, 2014

My life is complete….Chanel is the hottest rapper and woman!!!

Devon Penfoldfyk

Posted at 1:28 AM on March 1, 2014

I’ve made $80,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do……. W­ORKJURY.C­O­M

richard

Posted at 1:03 AM on March 1, 2014

Chanel’s nipples are awesome. I’m sure those boobs are full of sweet milk.

moorheadxcv

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 28, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzcvbcvb

jessica

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 28, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing,
keptcash.co­m

mannerism

Posted at 2:39 PM on February 28, 2014

Reblogged this on m o d e m a n n e r i s m.

jennifermvarney (@jennifermvarney)

Posted at 2:24 PM on February 28, 2014

Just as Lois implied I’m shocked that a person able to earn $7362 in 1 month on the internet . go now====>> www FISCALPEN com