Rihanna: The Real Reason She’s ‘Crazy About’ Drake

Thu, February 27, 2014 8:24am EDT by 30 Comments
Rihanna Dating Drake
Getty

Junior

Posted at 12:29 PM on April 25, 2014

Nah! I don’t think they realy make a good couple they don’t realy match for me…

bubbah

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 1, 2014

they wud make the cutest couple ever, he will look after her i can promise you that for sure

annbarb

Posted at 11:59 PM on February 28, 2014

MELES? QUIT LYING ABOUT RIHANNA AND DRAKE RIHANNA DON’T WANT THE TELL IT ALL WINER GIVE ME A BREAK IM NOT THAT DUMMY SO I KNOW ITS A LIE STRICKLY BUSINESS? HES NOT CHRIS BROWN SO GET GO GET SOME REAL INFO????LIES, LIES HA, HA. BYE.

Deanna Neil

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 27, 2014

pleaseeeeeee get together you 2 are great and hot and drake is sweet and got taste in good woman !

jennifermvarney (@jennifermvarney)

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 27, 2014

Just as Lois implied I’m shocked that a person able to earn $7362 in 1 month on the internet . go now ₩₩₩۔FISCALPEN.Ⅽ○♏

Bridge

Posted at 2:56 PM on February 27, 2014

Oh Boy, gossip sites are reporting that Rihanna is in another love triangle btw Drake & Chris Brown. They say that they are texting each other everyday since Chris reached out to her for her b-day. I don’t believe one word of it however, HL is about to go ballistic very soon with these lies by recycling stories that they have recycled 50Xs already and adding this one to it (as usual). Just watch.

Melissa

Posted at 12:08 PM on February 27, 2014

Looks like things have definitely heated up between the two of them. They are on fire!!

Sara

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 27, 2014

Well, Hel# I’d be crazy over a guy who serenaded me in front of a huge audience too. Drake sang to her personally and even hushed the crowd so he could sing directly to her. I have never seen anything so sweet in my life. That performance spoke volumes.

Reva

Posted at 12:15 PM on February 27, 2014

I know how cute was that to try and quiet the crowd?

Torey

Posted at 12:02 PM on February 27, 2014

They’re gonna tear up the music industry. I hope they do more performances like they did in Paris together. Bring that $hit to the U.S. I feel jilted, we want to see that here too.

Krista

Posted at 12:12 PM on February 27, 2014

I was at Drake’s concert when Rihanna was in the audience and I feel cheated. Why didn’t they do that here in Texas? Ugh!!

Timber

Posted at 11:59 AM on February 27, 2014

I knew something was up with Rihanna lately. Every time she was photographed she had a smile on her face from ear to ear. Now, we know Drake is the one who’s been making her smile.

Pat

Posted at 11:56 AM on February 27, 2014

I don’t care what the reasons are that they are together. I’m just glad they are together and I have never seen them so happy, they are beaming together.

Elizabeth

Posted at 11:55 AM on February 27, 2014

awwww she found love in Drake. I knew she would if she’d just give him the chance to prove himself. This makes me so happy she deserves to be happy and so does Drake. It was no secret he was crazy for her.

Tessa

Posted at 11:53 AM on February 27, 2014

I can’t get over how darn cute these two are, I mean they just ooze cuteness and hotness and you can feel the heat in the room just by watching them perform together on the video. That’s powerful if you can feel it just watching a video.

Bernard Walker

Posted at 11:49 AM on February 27, 2014

nice having some tell jokes and listen to you. Great when they pay for dinner and you be the movie . Now chris can’t figure out who is going to shower first. Why would he send you a twitter. and expect answers, Can you tell him where to trash pick up. glad you said get lost !! e you in Vibe

Riri fan

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 27, 2014

No friends do that kind of performance on stage. They were both singing to each other, I can feel it. I think they are a couple, yes a couple in love with each other.

anonymou

Posted at 11:40 AM on February 27, 2014

I don’t care what reason she’s crazy about Drake, the fact is I’ve never seen the Queen happier, not even when she was with that other crumb bum of a bf. These two are a hot couple, sometimes you see performers on stage and they have no chemistry, nada, zilch. Not 2 two – they are smoking HOTTTTT Cause if you let me here’s what I’ll do, whatcha gonna do, I’ll take care of you. C’mon you don’t say those words on stage and not except people to believe them. They are a couple. Next supercouple.

Reva

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 27, 2014

I choose Drake for you too Rihanna. Good job girl who got herself quite the catch there.

Betty

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 27, 2014

Not even Jay and Bey performing together look this sexy. Maybe cause Jay is old. But Drake and Rihanna are hot, I hope she lets her guard down and learns to love again. She needs to give it a try again with Drake before she regrets it.

Carol

Posted at 11:31 AM on February 27, 2014

A women loves to be courted and chased by a man. We want the man to put in a lot of effort, and show us were special. Romantic dinners, flowers, the works. When the women has to put in all the effort, the relationship usually fails. Drake knew what he wanted and needed from him. I have no doubt that he spoils the heck out of her and treats her special, and with tenderness. Best of luck to the both of them, they are adorable together.

Tammy

Posted at 11:34 AM on February 27, 2014

I can see Drake singing to her before they make love, he’s that type of guy. He wears his emotions on his sleeve and is not afraid to show it, unlike most men who are macho. He must make her feel so special when they are alone.

Heidi

Posted at 11:27 AM on February 27, 2014

They are magical together, like nothing I’ve ever seen in a famous couple. So sweet!

Lonnie

Posted at 11:25 AM on February 27, 2014

Drake finally wore her down and got his girl. That’s what I call a persistent man in love. He had to prove it to her, she’s been through too much and deserves to be treated right and showered with lots of love and respect from the man she chooses. Looks like Drake is the one.

Peta

Posted at 11:23 AM on February 27, 2014

All anyone has to do is watch them together to know their love is real.

Emmie

Posted at 11:12 AM on February 27, 2014

They wanna keep their personal life private, they’ll throw us crumbs every once in awhile, like their steamy take care performance, but other than that, they will remain private about their relationship, so lets let them be together in peace.

Mona

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 27, 2014

They seem crazy for each other. Just keep doing what your doing guys, cuz whatever it is you both look happier than you ever have.

rnevillkaxzvzxv

Posted at 10:34 AM on February 27, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbxzxb

Taylor

Posted at 8:48 AM on February 27, 2014

Boy you people seem to know too muc on what they are feeling and thinking. Whatever they are doing they are grow ups and not hurting others unlie in the robin thicker story. Jus write about Karrachue Chris or Selena or aren’t they interesting anymore.

julie

Posted at 11:09 AM on February 27, 2014

and how are they hurting with what theyre writing?and what makes u think its not true?rihanna REALLY WAS in paris 2 see drake, they did do a hot duet on stage, they did go 2 dinner together and theres evidence she did sleep in his hotel room. check other websites magazines, they will say the same and there are photos as well 4 most of these. so u dont believe just bc u dont like the news or what?