This might be the most gorgeous photo of Khloe ever! She posted it on her Instagram on Feb. 25 and we just had to get the details on her amazing hair — her stylist breaks down the look for you below!
Khloe Kardashian’s Blonde Hair — How To Get Her Wavy Style
Jen breaks it down:
“1. Start by prepping hair with Sachajuan beach spray and rough dry hair with the Harry Josh pro blow-dyer to create some texture.
2. Next, blow out the crown using an Ibiza round brush.
3. Take a one inch T3 curling iron and wrap the hair around the barrel. Make sure the hair starts over the barrel. Be sure to leave the ends out.
4. When you reach the front of your face, curl the hair away from the face on both sides.
5. Use a ghd styler to soften curls that may be tighter. This gives you that relaxed, rumpled, slept-in look.
6. With your flat iron, put a slight bend into the straight ends that were left out of the curl. This brings the whole look together.
7. Finish with a light hold hair spray like Oribe’s to ensure the look will last throughout the day.
8. Gently comb through with a soft Mason Pearson brush to give fluffy, soft body if you have finer hair!”
Khloe’s Mega-Watt Makeup
Along with her gorgeous waves, Khloe rocked a neutral smokey eye, dramatic blush and a soft pink lip.
Her makeup was done by Kardashian family friend Joyce Bonelli.
Is this Khloe’s best look ever, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee