‘Grey’s Anatomy': Why Won’t They Just Let Shane Get Fired Already?

Thu, February 27, 2014 10:24pm EDT by 8 Comments
Grey's Anatomy Recap
Courtesy of ABC

Devon Penfoldfyk

Posted at 12:56 AM on March 1, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do……. W­ORKJURY.C­O­

Trey

Posted at 10:04 PM on February 28, 2014

First off I doubt it was Stephanie who filed the complaint, that’s merely misdirection by Shonda. Leah is the more likely culprit, her tryst with Arizona has left her broken. Firing Shane would’ve been more than a little hypocritical. The members of the board alone are responsible for countless blunders that ended in Death!(Denny) He’s a good actor, there just isn’t room for the character. The new rule will force Alex and Jo to split, but they will get back together. Its good that Shonda allowed April and Jackson to marry.

moorheadxcv

Posted at 9:31 PM on February 28, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
bvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

jessica

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 28, 2014

This is certainly the nicest-work I have ever done.. Earn 10 to 80$/hr working from home with Google! On Saturday I got a gorgeous Ariel Atom after earning $6292 this – four weeks past. I began this six months/ago and right away began to make at least $80.. per-hour. I work through this link keptca­sh.c­o­m

Sophi Gom

Posted at 5:18 PM on February 28, 2014

hiiiiii

sam

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 28, 2014

I can’t stand shane. I would like to see Arizona’s cry baby self have to answer for some of her crap as well. yes she lost a leg so what. lexie dies sloan died they were way better characters than Arizona robbins. If Jackson has to answer for being with april then Arizona should have to do the same for the other nim rod.

pauladuffy

Posted at 3:11 PM on February 28, 2014

Just get ready for all the deposition testimony on the sex-capades and angry, rejected lovers. The hanky panky has been a mainstay of the show’s scripts since Derek/Meredith and Burke/Yang. Without that, what’s left? LOL http://tvruckus.com/2014/02/28/greys-anatomy-pros-and-cons-of-take-it-back-script/

Abetterplace

Posted at 1:22 PM on February 28, 2014

So happy April and Jackson got married. I’m thinking Shonda is on the verge of severing ties with this show, hopefully not because I just love it with the exception of that little jerk shane(not worth capitalizing I hate his character)