Andi Dorfman Quits Job As Lawyer To Start Filming ‘The Bachelorette’

Thu, February 27, 2014 8:11pm EDT by 11 Comments
Copyright 2012 ABC Images

chesty@chesty.com

Posted at 2:47 AM on March 12, 2014

Shes abandoning the law, her employer and the citizens. She should lose her law license.

Melissa

Posted at 2:06 AM on March 11, 2014

YAYYYY:) I love love love Andi!! She deserves that “great love”. I hope you find it. I’ll be watching all of your episodes. By far going to be my favorite season.

Jennifer

Posted at 11:14 PM on March 10, 2014

I am soooooo excited for Andi! She is smart, confident, and beautiful…the whole package!!! My husband and I picked her as the best of the bunch of JP’s season. We can’t wait to see her as the next Bachlorette and wish her the best. xx ♥ :)

Sara

Posted at 11:55 AM on March 4, 2014

I simply don’t like what I saw with Andi, especially on the tell all show. I’m so disappointed because I was looking forward to this show until I found out she will be the bachelorette. I won’t be watching this one.

Claire

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 28, 2014

Guys her law firm let her do this. Shes so valuable that shes allowed to do so without being let go.

Sara

Posted at 10:41 AM on February 28, 2014

Now I’m wandering what her motives were when she chose to air her feelings about the night on air after the cameras were rolling again. It seems staged now. Maybe by ABC to distance themselves from the negativity surrounding Juan Pablo. What better way then to have Andi tell him off and then make her the Bacelorette to say hey, we support how she feels. Staged, staged, staged.

Dexter Lewis

Posted at 12:28 PM on February 28, 2014

I agree with you so so much on this point.

Isabelle

Posted at 12:34 AM on March 11, 2014

I wont be washing either, Andy did all this to make Juan Pablo look like an jerk so that she could be the next bachelorette. Is all makes sense now, is all planed by Chris to make his rating go up. But unfortunately, is only showed how much racism is behind the show, by the way they set up Juan Pablo because his Latino. But thanks god that in tonight show Juan Pablo showed that he does have character and that and that he is original by not catering to Chris demands. By the way Chris showed his true racist colors, i just saw so much hate towards Juan Pablo. The show was exposed again, thankfully Juan Pablo showed all those who attacked him because of his accent and being Latino that, that latinos are different and people need to respect the difference in culture and character. Wishing JP and Nikkii a happy true future without being fake like all the other couples that just kiss Chriss Harison A…… for exchage for money.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:41 PM on February 27, 2014

this is the signal she lost her mind, folks!!

Blechh

Posted at 8:59 PM on February 27, 2014

Keep your day job because alot of us aren’t going to watch you on the show.

Jenna Summers

Posted at 6:39 PM on February 28, 2014

She’s still gonna get paid a quarter mil whether YOU watch her or not.