Miley Cyrus: How Liam Hemsworth Has Ruined Her Dating Life

PacificCoastNews, FameFlyNet

Jim

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 11, 2014

Vile coalburner.

TooManyIdiotsBelow

Posted at 9:40 PM on April 7, 2014

Am I the only one who is not blind? Miley made the song, “We Can’t Stop” BEFORE Liam broke up withher. In fact, Miley acting weird was the reason Liam broke up with her. Poor Liam, he’s a handsome conservative Australian who’s obviously going to be upset with what she said in that song. Miley, please get some help. Don’t end like Justin Beriberi listening to these pathetic negroes about “swag.” PLEASE do not listen to the hair-hatted hooligans below telling about how “we don’t need no man.” First off, I am a black overachiever who got a scholarship to a No. 1 ranked Engineering college (and I’m not talking football) who came from humble beginnings and grew up alongside these hoodrats calling me a “Uncle Tom” n-word for getting all A’s and being proud of my heritage and hair. These avaricious nobodies do not care about you. I like the fact that you are getting rhythm and blues, which is nice that you feel inspired by our culture. Just take it from a young black who grew up in L.A (Lower Alabama.) These self-proclaimed “n-words” don’t deserve sympathy. At least, not while they are hooked on drugs shouting profane nonsense. The blacks that do deserve sympathy mostly end up happy like me.

jasmine

Posted at 9:43 AM on March 12, 2014

oh lord I love you so much, Miley. You can find other guy who’s better. Liam’s suck let him go to the hell and dint take him back to your life <3

...

Posted at 12:39 AM on March 5, 2014

I’m with Miley, relationships are not all they are cracked up to be.

Uncle Bobby

Posted at 7:51 AM on February 28, 2014

Give the dog that is miley a bone and make her go home.

precious LOVE one direction

Posted at 8:43 PM on February 27, 2014

MILEY IS BEAUTIFUL THE WAY SHE IS N’ ALWAYS WILL BE NO MATTER WAT.LIAM IS JUST DUM FOR NOT STAYING TOGETHER WITH MILEY HE IS PROBEBLY BLIND FOR NOT BEING WITH MILEY I LOVE U CYRUS<3

Kristen

Posted at 6:55 AM on February 27, 2014

When the man is as *sshole as Liam is then I don’t blame her! You go girl! You deserve way better!! Not someone that low!!!

shamoona

Posted at 3:30 AM on February 27, 2014

what Curtis implied I am shocked that anybody can profit $5716 in four weeks on the internet . Check This Out

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Bob

Posted at 11:38 PM on February 26, 2014

She has got to keep the ” wallet ” image out of the picture when considering who to be with in the end. Alot of the best people to spend the rest of your life with have not got a ” pot ” to piss in when you met them. This does not make them bad at all as to how they would treat you. They would in most cases treat you better them being hooked up with another rich and famous. She is worried about her image on who she should be with, then remain single then.

ceer0624

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 26, 2014

How about meet an real interracial partner? Do NOT miss the special interracial dating site————————–► ❤ MixedPartner.c o m ❤ .Love me,love my color.Why not try this out.Seek relationships, friendships beyond race and borders.JOIN a group where all members believe Interracial relationship.Because love sees no color.

Josey

Posted at 8:57 PM on February 26, 2014

Miley has created her own dating dilemma. Since when did kissing someone become making out. Miley chases guys away because of her outrageous behaviour; doesn;t take a rocket scientist to figure that out. She can’t have it both ways.

honesty

Posted at 8:36 PM on February 26, 2014

Have no fear folks a year from now people will be saying “Miley who? Oh you mean the skinny, skanky, exhibitionist girl? What happened to her anyway?” She is almost at the bottom now, can’t get much lower than she has reached. Too bad. The next new teenage stars should be birthing soon!!!

fatal

Posted at 8:33 PM on February 26, 2014

she ruined her dating life by being a low life nasty smelly skankkk-thats why Liam dumped her and why no guy wants anything to do with her long term-that and she is a serious psycho stalker bee-yotch-it’s obvious she played the preggo scam on Liam to try and trap him-he wanted out 6 months before -it was the Smelly Circus playing head games that was all the confusion

mvk

Posted at 8:05 PM on February 26, 2014

She’s a slut and all the good guys are running from her, including Liam. He got out when he saw it coming.

StacyR

Posted at 1:11 AM on February 27, 2014

Tara Reid is a slut. Jessica Simpson is a slut. Miley is not.

ash

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 26, 2014

Even if she isn’t over him its better than what Selena did with jb you know that whole on off thing.
When she finds someone she loves/likes i’m sure she’ll stop with crazy (cool) antics.

fish

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 26, 2014

You guys are great. Over the last few months you have reported her sleeping with at least 6 different guys including 1 while she was still engaged to Liam.Now your saying she can’t get anyone to date her because she still concerned with Liam. This is all so much crap. She is not able to get a long term relationship because she’s such a skank right now but I bet she’s getting some even if for just one night.
Don’t know if anyone want’s to hook-up for more then that. SHE IS ONE TRICK PONY.

JJ

Posted at 5:51 PM on February 26, 2014

I would say Miley ruined her dating life by being an over-sexed, nasty skank. Liam was smart to run. In the last month alone I have seen at least 5 pictures with parts of her vag sticking out. It is a shame because her album is really good but over shadowed by her raunchy antics. She is going to have to keep up the raunch and amp it even further. She has left herself with nowhere left to go. We have seen it all. No mystery anymore. I’m not sure what she is trying to prove but she has put a stain her talent.

i hate celebrities, cause i have no life. and they are like a circus entertainment back in ROme.

Posted at 8:22 PM on February 26, 2014

i am sure you know this cause you are doing the same thing.,

fatal

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 26, 2014

what’s next then a “donkey show”??

NikkiLee Bertonifor

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 26, 2014

I’m making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do>>>> N­O­O­B­J­O­B­S­.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Jett

Posted at 5:19 PM on February 26, 2014

This girl will use absolutely anything to explain why no men want her. We aren’t that stupid! It’s your face and hair and antics!!!! Wake the f up you idiot child.

Elaine

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 26, 2014

She does, she gives excuses for EVERYTHING and it’s never because she acted like a ho. I laugh at her. She makes me proud to be a young and polite teenager. She’s a bad example for anyone.

Theresa

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 26, 2014

Oh Please………. What a lame article. Miley is in love with Money and Miley. What man would want to bring a beer guzzling, crotch grabbing, girl kissing, car banging, pot smoking, foul mouthed girl to meet his mother. Still in love with Liam …..He is soooooo over her. Move on from that subject. I think you guys are running out of things to talk about that is interesting.

Ellie j.

Posted at 5:20 PM on February 26, 2014

No doubt! 100%. She should not have gone totally bat shiz crazy on him in the first place.

She takes zero responsibility for her behaviors. She has no concept of cause and effect. She will only ever get worse. All she does is spin tales and do damage control and think she never does anything bad or wrong. I hate her.

mvk

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 26, 2014

Theresa said it all. You go girl. You got Miley down to a “T”. Liam is much better off without her.