Leah Messer’s Miracle: Baby Ali Defies Doctors Predictions — Still Walking

Courtesy Of Instagram, Twitter

Some.angel

Posted at 1:38 AM on July 4, 2014

Freak that nature clay

Clay

Posted at 2:59 AM on May 6, 2014

lolAli is gonna burn burn burn in hell.Burn you filthy little unworldly freak..BURN.Evil deformed little peice of filth.Rot in your own Feces you useless peice of filth aliannah hope.Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot in hell little whore deformed freak..lol

Clay

Posted at 4:00 AM on April 26, 2014

Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot in hell little whore deformed freak burn in hell

proud mom

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 15, 2014

I’ve been following these girls since day one. I can relate in so many ways because I was only 16 when I had my first child. But Leah, I must say has been an inspiration to me. As a mother, I can’t imagine what it’s like to watch your baby go through this, yet she’s still so strong. Ali really is a little trooper. This family has been touched by angels and God is so good. Keeping them all in my prayers.

d

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 27, 2014

Wow. Your pathetic

lisa

Posted at 7:50 PM on February 26, 2014

I wrote that she would be fine MONTHS AGO! Keep her weight down. Make her be active. She can do it. I had a cousin like this and he’s in a chair now because he weighs 400 lbs. KEEP HER WEIGHT DOWN! I guess only me and Corey prayed and BELIEVED! Still in my prayers Ali.