Katy Perry & John Mayer Split — Report

Wed, February 26, 2014 7:42am EDT by 25 Comments 11,221 Article Views
Katy Perry John Mayer Split
Charley Gallay/Entertainment/Getty Images

Jonny

Posted at 3:43 PM on March 5, 2014

Glad he left the bi##h. Karma kicked her hard now she will get a taste of her own medicine

susi

Posted at 11:56 PM on February 26, 2014

@psoc..you need therapy a.s.a.p!!!

Sam

Posted at 5:41 PM on February 26, 2014

John dodged a bullet. In the past he has been a bit douchey but has matured. He is an amazing musician. She is a cheesy, immature attention seeker.

NikkiLee Bertonifor

Posted at 5:36 PM on February 26, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing>>>> N­O­O­B­J­O­B­S­.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Nicole V.

Posted at 5:23 PM on February 26, 2014

Ugh, why! I bet it was Miley Cyrus kissing Katy or something. And how could John dump Katy if he did, she’s so awesome! Another great couple splitting

Nicole V.

Posted at 5:23 PM on February 26, 2014

Ugh, why! I bet it was Miley Cyrus kissing Katy or something. And how could John dump Katy, she’s so awesome! Another great couple splitting

me

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 26, 2014

John is foolish to ever let her go. Katy is a shining soul that any1 would be blessed to be with.

me

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 26, 2014

I actually adore this couple! They seem to balance one another. Sexiest couple. Hope they marry.

mc

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 26, 2014

rob is waiting. don’t worry katy.

susi

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 26, 2014

@HAHA @psoc…you 2 like others, who post comments wanting and wishing for ppl to die, well..you all are insane! Is not enough badmouthing and trashing in a very nasty way, ppl that you don’t know nothing about it, if you don’t like a person just keep on going, skip that article, go read something else…You all have problems, just look at your own life, family, husband or boyfriend……but because your life is so miserable, you feel the need to come in here or other site, and treat others like you are being treat! Well shame on you all, I can’t believe how some ppl can have and feel so much hate!

psoc

Posted at 6:14 PM on February 26, 2014

sorry your completely wrong my life is great and really what are you doing WOW REALLY WHO NEEDS A LIFE

nat

Posted at 1:24 PM on February 26, 2014

U knw she will be all over rob patt now sge aint gonna be sad bout break up she cnt stay single for more than 5mins

psoc

Posted at 12:27 PM on February 26, 2014

I hope Katy and John does not let the sl`t break them up and if people would ignore Miley the Hollywood Hooker maybe she would catch Aids and fall of the face of the earth and take her 1 hit wonder “daddy” with her

HAHA

Posted at 12:02 PM on February 26, 2014

die katy die

Lara Scott

Posted at 10:54 AM on February 26, 2014

my best friend’s ex-wife made $19574 last month. she is getting paid on the computer and got a $395200 house. All she did was get blessed and use the instructions made clear on this link ——-
W­­W­­W.­­Y­­E­­L­­­­L­­W­­O­­R­­K.­ℭ­­Oℳ

RPattz

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 26, 2014

my shoulder is waiting…………………….

Liz

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 26, 2014

In away I ‘m not really surprised after the picture of Miley kissing Katy which look like she was enjoying it . I had hope that Katy and John would of gotten engaged and married . IMO Miley has cause some breakups Robin and Paula and now Katy and John. I can’t believe that Katy would of LET Miley kiss her that way

M

Posted at 10:42 AM on February 26, 2014

Katy,

Memories fade and dreams die
I will never fall for another guy
Who smiles and lies
And stops me from trying to fly
Goodbye.

Go on and move forward.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:32 AM on February 26, 2014

please attention: KATY PERRY MADE TE BEST MOVE SO FAR.
so wait for me, please.

bacoggxcb

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 26, 2014

If you are single and interested in black women dating white men, white women looking for black men———————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g ——————— is the best chioce for you. Here is an online personals for black women,white men,black men,white women for black white dating. Thousands of black&white singles are looking for someone like you! You have reached the right place.xcbxcbxb

KaraWellysep (@KaraWellysep)

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 26, 2014

@LOise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing
, …. N­O­O­B­J­O­B­S­.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

oh my!

Posted at 10:18 AM on February 26, 2014

Sheee iss baaack!!!! She knows who shoulder to go and cry!!
Oh my!!!!

Navy

Posted at 9:20 AM on February 26, 2014

Can Katy catch a break. I feel so sorry for her. Maybe you can come to Paris to hang with Riri to take your mind off things. :(

Chemile Clokeuiy

Posted at 9:15 AM on February 26, 2014

my neighbor’s sister brought in $12350 the prior week. she is working on the computer and moved in a $353200 home. All she did was get blessed and make use of the guide made clear on this web page
————– D­I­T­J­O­B­S­.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Eloana

Posted at 8:54 AM on February 26, 2014

E agora mesmo que ela vai investir em Robert Pattinson. Os dois estão solteiros se não estavam depois daquela turbulencia agora vai estar.Pode escrever!!!!!!!!