Harry Styles Announces One Direction’s New Fragrance In Video

Wed, February 26, 2014 4:04pm EDT by 13 Comments

Harry couldn’t be cuter and we couldn’t be more excited about One Direction’s newest fragrance, That Moment, a special edition scent that was announced on Feb. 26. Watch Harry’s sexy video below!

The One Direction guys had our hearts pounding on Feb. 26  when they posted the new bottle for the second fragrance on Facebook, writing: “Here’s the NEW 1D Special Edition perfume … ‘That Moment’. Looks good right? It SMELLS even better!” Watch Harry Styles‘ message to fans right here!

One Direction’s Second Fragrance — That Moment: Special Edition

Harry says in the video:

“Hi guys. Your reaction to Our Moment has been absolutely amazing. We’re so so pleased you guys like it so much and people have already been asking what is next for our moment so we’ve come up with a new version of Our Moment with some of the original notes but with some new stuff so it’s taken things like pink grapefruit and jasmine and mixing them with new scents like green apple and violet in a swanky new bottle. It’s a special edition called That Moment. We hope you like it as much as we do.”

But since words aren’t enough when it comes to Harry Styles, watch his video message right here:

WATCH: ‘That Moment’ Announcement

One Direction’s Our Moment

One Direction’s debut fragrance Our Moment had notes of pink grapefruit, wild berries, red currants, jasmine petals, fresh freesia, creamy musk, sheer woods and white patchouli.

We can’t wait to smell this new formulation! It hits stores in April!

Will you buy That Moment, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More One Direction News:

1. One Direction: Behind The Scenes Of Our Moment — Their Fragrance Film
  2. One Direction Reveals ‘Our Moment’ Fragrance Commercial — Watch
  3. One Direction Announces First Fragrance — All The Details

Kerri

Posted at 2:50 AM on March 12, 2014

I would prob die if I got this!!!!!!!!!!!

zoeankude12

Posted at 12:39 PM on February 27, 2014

THESE BOYS R GOING TO MAKE ME POOR

Directioner here

Posted at 8:27 PM on February 27, 2014

Me too lol

Cory De Jesus Styles

Posted at 5:29 AM on February 27, 2014

ahhhhh!!! he is so sexy and hooot!! the way he talk and his dimples..!! arrrrggghhhhh!!!

ayada

Posted at 1:21 AM on February 27, 2014

He’s so friggin sexxyy…grrr!!!! xoxooxooxoxooxoxoxo

drew33

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 26, 2014

to be honest its the bottle that was great but the perfume not really goodluck on the new one anyways but i dont think i will be buying one

NikkiLee Bertonifor

Posted at 5:30 PM on February 26, 2014

I make $87h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out>>>> N­O­O­B­J­O­B­S­.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Rosaline

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 26, 2014

Hahahah yeah right!! Like I would but that! LMFAO!! Don’t get me wrong, I love 1D BUT their last perfume was 2 expensive, I can only imagine how much this one is going to cost. Not only that, but the last perfume wasn’t strong at all. After I wore it for 20 minutes, the scent began wearing off. And i paid $30 for it! Oh and p.s. Harry that “hairband” is SO out! Leave it to David Beckham, ok sweetie? #justsaying #sorrynotsorry #rantingisfun:)

Carlon132

Posted at 4:58 PM on February 26, 2014

YESSSSSSSS I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING U SAID!!!! Follow me on twittah! @harleysmomma

Sarah&Harreh346

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 26, 2014

Um, gurl, that headband is so NOT out. I love it. Don’t be rude to Harry. And their last perfume was amazing. and I’m so going to buy this one. Our Moment was the best perfume I had. okay, have a nice day, moron.

ayada

Posted at 1:21 AM on February 27, 2014

you’re exactly rite

MeggieC123

Posted at 11:50 AM on February 28, 2014

I totally agree with u :)

MeggieC123

Posted at 11:49 AM on February 28, 2014

Ok srrsly? No one wants to hear u rant. Oh and ps that headband is NOT out. And if u actually think that harry will read ur post never mind any of these posts u better think again. Honestly I kinda doubt u love 1d if ur basically making fun of them -_- disgusting