Andi Dorfman: Good For You For Being Honest & Telling Off Juan Pablo

Wed, February 26, 2014 9:54am EDT by 10 Comments
Andi Yells Juan Pablo
Courtesy of ABC

lucy

Posted at 12:13 AM on February 27, 2014

she may not have put it in the nicest way possible, but this season was doomed from the start. once the girls got over how hot he was (and honestly, viewers got tired of that by week 3), it was really obvious that none of them were that into him. andi and sharleen are by far the most intelligent girls this season and i’m so happy they came to their senses eventually.

Kristen

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 26, 2014

This mom is blessed; I just want to add her story. She has been unemployed for months but now receiving money in her spare time on laptop. She basically makes $6000-$8000 a month online here
­P­O­W­6­.­­­ℭ­O­Ⅿ­

Kristen

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 26, 2014

wow

Theresa

Posted at 5:09 PM on February 26, 2014

That guy is a tool. I thought it was great what Andi did. As a lawyer she knows the right words to say and he wasn’t saying them right. I am glad she told him off. Sleeping with all the girls and bragging about it was not cool. Adios JP

Lara Scott

Posted at 10:57 AM on February 26, 2014

my best friend’s ex-wife made $19574 last month. she is getting paid on the computer and got a $395200 house. All she did was get blessed and use the instructions made clear on this link ——-
W­­W­­W.­­Y­­E­­L­­­­L­­W­­O­­R­­K.­ℭ­­Oℳ

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 26, 2014

lesbians wouldn’t fool her!!

bacoggxcb

Posted at 10:34 AM on February 26, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbxzvzxvzxv

Shut up

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 26, 2014

She didn’t just “tell him off,” she ranted and raved for two days, repeating the same thing over and over like some old nag. She was expecting him to grovel at her feet, and he didn’t because he’s a jerk. She needed to shut up and move on, since she didn’t have to stay there with him. I used to like her until last night. I think she’s so used to getting her way all the time, she couldn’t handle it.

Deb Stack

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 2, 2014

boy do u have that right!!!

KaraWellysep (@KaraWellysep)

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 26, 2014

I’m making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,
…. N­O­O­B­J­O­B­S­.­­ℭ­­Oℳ