Nina Dobrev & ‘Vampire Diaries’ Cast Mourn Crew Member’s Tragic Death

Tue, February 25, 2014 5:22pm EDT by 11 Comments
Vampire Diaries Sarah Jones Dead
Courtesy of Instagram/International Cinematographers Guild, Local 600

Michelle

Posted at 7:27 AM on June 17, 2014

Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so
I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying
your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any recommendations for novice blog writers?
I’d certainly appreciate it.

Nicole V.

Posted at 5:10 PM on February 26, 2014

RIP Sarah Jones

maryrommy

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 26, 2014

The death os sarah is what I will live to remember,I am vampire diary no 1 nigerian fan. Wish I can be a cast

Marusya

Posted at 1:46 AM on February 26, 2014

Guys, Sarah is dead, no matter who, when, and how sends his/her mourn message. And please stop dissing Ian, Nina and Paul at any occasion.

Sami

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 25, 2014

Paul isn’t infamously bad at Twitter, he just doesn’t use it to display his every waking thought or his bowel movements which unfortunately can’t be said for certain other cast members. NOT Nina btw<3

GS

Posted at 11:30 PM on February 25, 2014

LOL “NOT” Nina?? That’s exactly what Nina has been doing on Twitter since last Summer to show how happy she is. Funny how she is SO sad now and getting in on the act…very late. She’s behind by about 5 days actually. Too busy rubbing shoulders and drumming up publicity in Florida since last Friday to worry about such a small thing as the death of a crew member. Young people are so blind.

Sally

Posted at 12:28 AM on February 26, 2014

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! You don’t know how she’s feeling! No two people grieve the same way. And so what if she was in Florida. She has a job to do. Since when do people get bereavement leave when a FRIEND dies? You should be ashamed of yourself. When was the last time YOU did something nice for someone? I bet you kick puppies, too!

Johnny

Posted at 4:00 AM on February 26, 2014

You guys spend too much time on the internet. You know how often Nina tweets, where is she now and what is she doing there, how does she feel, etc. GET A LIFE god damnit! And stop arguing!

asiar

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 26, 2014

Wow, you are truly poisonous! What did she do to you??? She has been nothing but nice and caring. You will never have her talent, beauty and life….so die in your hole or Get a life!!!!

Dobsley

Posted at 5:56 PM on February 25, 2014

Paul and Nina are sooo cute!<3 Oh my Dobsley heart, but lets leave fangirling now.

its soo sad what happend to Sarrah, may she rest in peace. Beautiful Angel.

maryaowen (@maryaowen2)