‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: Does Stiles Finally Lose His V-Card?

Tue, February 25, 2014 1:00am EDT by 23 Comments
Teen Wolf Stiles Stalia Kiss
Courtesy of MTV

yellopeeps

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 18, 2014

I might be the only one, but I think they’re cute together. Yes they were in a nut house, but in 3a he would’ve lost it in a wine cellar. Plus there was a couch in the nut house. Also yes she was coyote for 8 years, but she had like a month (4 weeks-ish) to get to know things better. I think Stalia is cute and I ship them.

AnnoyedFormerTeenWolfWatcher

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 8, 2014

The Stiles and Malia moment…what to say…I puked a little in my mouth there.

jade westtull

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 6, 2014

I think it is good n i hope stiles and maliah have a baby n i think it will make it more interesting and it she is not pregant i am finished watching the show for eva so the producer take my wise advise

Lupita

Posted at 7:55 AM on March 3, 2014

i really hope Malia is not;evil. I loved her scenes with Stiles!

T0r

Posted at 7:11 AM on February 26, 2014

You have werewolves on the brain. The plant is lichen, not lycan.

Amanda Michelle Steiner

Posted at 10:05 AM on February 26, 2014

You’re right — I always have werewolves on the brain. Fixed! Thank you for pointing out. :)

Brandon

Posted at 9:21 PM on February 25, 2014

Personally I can about tell you who is going to die……Derek is going to die, come on you saw the previews. There no way, he’s going to survive. He’s probably ready to do something better. He is a really good actor.

Big T

Posted at 7:54 PM on February 25, 2014

Honestly this episode was so insane especially how Stiles lost his V-Card. May I just also include how ironic that was especially with the whole situation he is in and whats going on with everything else around him, that he has sex now. As much as I really wanted Lydia and Stiles to be, I don’t think it’ll happen, and if it did, it wont be anytime soon. I kinda liked how Stiles and Malia hooked up though, I mean he could have said no, right? But again I don’t know. But I just find absolute ridiculous how Stiles might have a chance being turned into a werewolf. I don’t think I’ll ever forgive the director and I most likely will stop watching it, only if he turned into one. The whole show was basically based on how all his friends are werewolfs, argents, foxes, and well anything really supernatural. So having him into one of them, no, like they can’t. It would completely ruin his whole character. Ok, one last thing, the ending with Malia’s eyes being blue (which btw is the same as the big dude who wanted to get the scroll in the finger), whats that suppose to mean? Does that mean she’s bad and never was innocent? So she was never a coyote? She was a werewolf instead? She never “accidentally” killed her mom and sister? Because part of me really really hopes shes not bad and there is a good reason behind that. I do like Malia and Stiles; I don’t know, but they’re kinda cute. But if she is what we all think, I hope they get rid of her fast. Only because we don’t need more of a problem with any of them. Especially Stiles since we all know he’ll probably fall in love with her and she’ll use him to get whatever she’s here for.

Brenda

Posted at 6:40 PM on February 25, 2014

I personally hated the Stiles and Malia hookup. I want Stydia to happen so bad! :(

kitsune

Posted at 7:47 PM on February 25, 2014

I prefer Sterek, but even I would much rather Stydia end up together than Stiles & Malia!

kitsune

Posted at 5:30 PM on February 25, 2014

Stiles & Malia definitely felt wrong on a lot of levels. & I don’t think he should become a werewolf. There have already been so many “teen wolves” on the show that I think they need to keep the few remaining human characters human to keep things grounded.

kitsune

Posted at 6:00 PM on February 25, 2014

But I will say Arden Cho as Kira has been a breath of fresh air this season.

Anna

Posted at 5:07 PM on February 25, 2014

If Stiles turn werewolf I am so over this show. That would be the most stupid plot device yet.

j.

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 25, 2014

I think I’m about done with Teen Wolf. Like Supernatural, I used to enjoy it, but the fan baiting is getting on my nerves. And…. Stiles and Malia? No. Absolutely not. I think the writers threw her into the mix as Peter’s daughter to make it clear to the fans that the show will never go with a bisexual Stiles or a Hale/Stiles (Derek or Peter) hook up.

Vanessa

Posted at 2:24 PM on February 25, 2014

I can’t believe this, stiles stilinski has finally lost his virginity.Who knew people could lose their virginity in a nuthouse,cheers to that.People(ie Malia)shouldn’t be allowed to punch Stiles’ beautiful face.I’m not sure about stilies becoming a werewolf. I wouldn’t be suprise if Malia was evil ,she is after all Peter’s offspring.Peter wasn’t in this episode,I thought this episode would explain further. There are alot of characters I don’t see often i.e Cora,Danny,and Peter.

Chelsie Sutherland

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 25, 2014

Yeah but like, why is no one talking about the fact the writers did a poor job of writing the other character involved that: A) spent several years as a feral animal cut off from civilization, B) probably has some form of PTSD after accidentally killing her family by unexpectedly turning into an animal, and it went untreated, C) for all we know wasn’t entirely consciously human as an animal and whose last time being a human for prolonged amounts of time was when they were a child, D) and despite all this and only being found and returned back to human shape only about two weeks prior (in the show timeline) has suddenly put herself back together enough, without any mental healthcare services, to go out and have sex with the show’s darling.

They’re turning Malia into a plot-device, rather than an actual character.

Christine Cooper Cameron

Posted at 4:58 PM on February 25, 2014

I agree completely, I am finding the Malia storyline a little too problematic. I have issues with the things you have said, plus some others. Such as, how she has managed to pick up and use correct syntax and vocabulary. Also somehow she has had time to get her ears pierced and hair done. But the thing I have most issue is, if indeed Stiles did have sex with Malia, I highly doubt that they used any kind of protection, I cannot imagine there were condoms in the cellar. I know he is supposed to be possessed by the Nogitsune, but would Stiles really have unprotected sex with a girl who has only been human for the last two weeks, besides from when she was a child. I would like to think that the answer to that was no.

Docia rose

Posted at 11:21 AM on February 25, 2014

Kill stiles and I will NEVER watch again. Chemistry between stiles and his dad the best father/son on TV.

Tasha B

Posted at 10:57 AM on February 25, 2014

Malia did kill innocents – her family, remember? That’s why she’s got the blue eyes. I kinda hope she’s nit evil though. She’ll fit right in with the family because she possesses that initial attitude that she doesn’t need anybody or their help. That preference to be independent and cut off from the world. Quite reminiscent of Derek especially lol

Amanda Michelle Steiner

Posted at 11:12 AM on February 25, 2014

Whoops! Nice catch! Thanks, girl.

But did you see her smile as she left? TOTES EVIL. Calling it.

Gotnostiles

Posted at 10:42 AM on February 25, 2014

Malia most likely got her blue eyes from the car wreck that killed her family. We saw those in ep 13 remember?

Yana

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 25, 2014

Marin Morrell did not died, she was just injured, Scott did not letted kill her,in middle season finale.

Mary Grace

Posted at 2:36 AM on February 25, 2014

“…we all know that Derek can’t have nice things like a non-insane family member”

that just about killed me