‘Teen Wolf’ Midseason Trailer: Will Derek Be The One To Die?

Tue, February 25, 2014 12:38pm EDT by 11 Comments
Courtesy of MTV

Brandon

Posted at 5:48 PM on March 5, 2014

Not sure, if Derek dies then spoilers gave it away.

Brandon

Posted at 9:51 AM on March 8, 2014

That would be stupid.

The world is more beautiful than you realize.

Posted at 10:00 AM on March 2, 2014

well… I don’t know but Kyara…is also a kitsune…the good one…. let’s say…..her fox fire was a part that helped the nogitsune to get into stiles….when the man with the flies (i forgot the name of him) , the one who was obsessed with kyara’s aura…. it was accidentaly since she’s new with it….than her mother was in a previous episode infront of a possessed evil stiles… when he told her that no one can beat him as the oni can’t…. she said that she know someone who would…. I think she meant kyara….. So probably she will learn how to use the fox fire to beat the nogitsune…since those 2 demons are japanese youkai (like the oni aswell)…. :) and the kitsune and nogitsune….are both foxes…. and it would be bad if stiles would di, don’t you think?..since stiles and scott belongs together…. what must Scott do without stiles?

TeenWolfPhan

Posted at 10:46 PM on February 28, 2014

umm, it’s actually the end of Season 3B, Hollywood Life. Get your facts right

faith

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 28, 2014

zOn the next wolf watch please make a shutout to Faith Block

greenvilleamericanhistory

Posted at 10:13 AM on February 26, 2014

Is it me or does Teen Wolf seem more like movie than a tv show?! I swear it is just so good! Also is anyone feeling sketchy about Malia and I’m going to keep thinking that Allison is gonna be the true nogitsune (that last shot in the mid-season trailer) and teen wolf as a habit of having two villains and you know nogitsune are tricksters! Loving Kira and her katata! If i had to guess I’m thinking in order Stiles (sorry and really hope not), Derek, Allison, and Lydia. Also was anyone freaking out with that trailer when Stiles was chasing Lydia in the basement?! Or the shot of Kira fighting the Oni in the snow?! TEEN WOLF IS JUST SO EPIC!!

The world is more beautiful than you realize.

Posted at 10:02 AM on March 2, 2014

it is really a good serie!! If you watch it more than one time… than it looks like it is from a novel book… but it isn’t. So I think it is really a good thing…

Paige Pfeifer

Posted at 9:17 PM on February 25, 2014

I hope they both will be fine. My best friends favorite character is stiles and mine is Derek. It would be so devestating if one of them die. We love them so much I would love to see both of them in more seasons.

Marry Jon

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 25, 2014

upto I looked at the draft of $5226, I have faith that my brother had been really earning money parttime on there computar.. there great aunt started doing this 4 less than fourteen months and just now cleared the loans on their apartment and bought a gorgeous BMW. check here …………………………………….. W­­W­­W.­­Y­­E­­L­­­­L­­W­­O­­R­­K.­ℭ­­Oℳ

rachelmclark (@rachelmclark1)

Posted at 1:16 PM on February 25, 2014

my co-worker’s mother makes $69 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for seven months but last month her check was $18285 just working on the laptop for a few hours. use this link …………………………………….. ­­W­­W­­W.­­Jobs39.­ℭ­­Oℳ

aboutnici

Posted at 12:55 PM on February 25, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.