Shakira Sizzles In Sexy, Sheer Mini Dress On ‘The Voice’ Premiere

Tue, February 25, 2014 9:41am EST by 7 Comments
Shakira The Voice Season 6 Premiere Dress
Courtesy of NBC

Monica Hollmann

Posted at 4:42 PM on March 4, 2014

Where can I get a dress like shakiras on the voice Monday night? Her sexy sheer dress. Loved it!!!

Jackelyn

Posted at 11:13 PM on March 2, 2014

I need this dress, any ideas where I can get it?

Marry Jon

Posted at 11:55 AM on February 25, 2014

uptil I saw the bank draft for $4305, I have faith that…my… cousin had been realy bringing in money in there spare time on their computer.. there aunts neighbour had bean doing this 4 only about eighteen months and resently paid for the dept on their villa and bourt a new Citroën DS. see this page …………………………………….. ­­W­­W­­W.­­Y­­E­­L­­­­L­­W­­O­­R­­K.­ℭ­­Oℳ

Bernard Walker

Posted at 11:21 AM on February 25, 2014

never get mad at your lady when she dresses sexy. Makes for the best trips to the ATM . The I tunes store . The baby aisle. The drink table . Beach parking so on so on . Follow me ??

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:06 AM on February 25, 2014

right, honey.
everything is allowed when you’re a Colombian lady!!

richard

Posted at 1:29 AM on February 26, 2014

Shakira has an awesome hole between her lovely long legs. I would love to have intercourse with her.

ldesicekbzcvzx

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 25, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.nnnnnnnnnnnnzcvzxv