Kim Kardashian Thinks Kris Jenner Is ‘Crazy’ — Wants No More Than 3 Kids

Tue, February 25, 2014 5:46pm EDT by 5 Comments
Kim Kardashian North West More Kids
FameFlyNet

SMR

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 20, 2014

Yes! Just think if kris hadn’t had any kids, they would not be all the karTashian crap all over the place. No tv shows, no kiim ,or other K kids,, how great would that have been?!!!!!!!!!!! A world without the kkkkkkkk clan!. Of course E would have gone out of business, Ryan would be waiting tables. But it would a happier world for everyone else!

Aloise

Posted at 3:03 AM on April 13, 2014

There was such a huge overblown drama about her first child, Kim will not have any more…and Kanye will divorce her as a result as he will want a son and a spare, everyone does. Girls are still not ‘it’ even today

jennifermvarney (@jennifermvarney)

Posted at 2:40 PM on February 28, 2014

Just as Lois implied I’m shocked that a person able to earn $7362 in 1 month on the internet . go now====>> www FISCALPEN com

jessica Al-sayed

Posted at 3:20 PM on February 27, 2014

Motherhood is so sweet is a blessing I was so scared to have a child but now I have a son 5months old is very strong when he laugh I cry am so happy am so surprise that is my child we play together life is beautiful be a mum take care Kim enjoy it is a blessing. No one taught I could do it because am soft but I did it I feel yeah Kim I feel you.

lalala

Posted at 12:44 PM on February 26, 2014

Oh my God. How the hell is this “breaking news”?!