Katy Perry Reveals What She Really Thought About Miley Cyrus’ Sexy Kiss

Tue, February 25, 2014 10:22am EDT by 26 Comments

Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus shared an intimate moment at Miley’s ‘Bangerz’ concert, and now Katy has finally broken her silence, telling her friends what she really thinks about that shocking kiss!

Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry‘s shocking lip-locking session has the world entire world talking — including Katy herself! A source close to Katy tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that the “Dark Horse” singer is dishing to all of her friends about her latest “I Kissed A Girl” moment.

Katy Perry: Why She Enjoyed Kissing Miley Cyrus

Katy, 29, is not ashamed or even slightly embarrassed that she shared a kiss with Miley, 21, at her Bangerz concert in Los Angeles on Feb. 22.

Miley Cyrus & Katy Perry Make Out

“It was in the heat of the moment, and Katy is super cool with it because it was just a fun moment,” a source close to the “I Kissed A Girl” singer EXCLUSIVELY reveals to HollywoodLife.com. “It’s not a big deal. It wasn’t planned; it was something that people have seen and she thinks it was actually super cool.”

It’s nice to hear that Katy isn’t mad at Miley — many people would be more than a little miffed if they were surprised in front of the world like that!

Miley Puts Fans Thong In Her Mouth

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Miley has been pulling off a lot of ratchetness on her Bangerz tour. Kissing Katy is one thing, but putting someone’s thong in your mouth — especially when you don’t even know them or their cleaning habits — is something else entirely.

Miley did the unthinkable on Feb. 16 in Tacoma, after a fan threw their “thong..thong..thong..thong…thong” on stage. Miley instantly picked it up and put it in her mouth, in a move that even Sisqó would probably find disgusting. Even the fans were grossed out! One shocked bystander snapped Miley wearing a backwards baseball cap with her mic and that thong in her hand, and you can see the mark from her lips on the undergarment. Crazy!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Should Miley tone down her antics, or are you happy that she “can’t stop won’t stop”?

– Reporting by Russ Weakland, Written by Eric Ray

More Miley Cyrus News:

1. Miley Cyrus Nurses Hangover In Bare-Faced Selfie
  2. Miley Cyrus Kisses Katy Perry On Lips In Sexy New ‘Bangerz’ Tour Pic
  3. Kids Don’t Belong At Miley Cyrus Concerts — Hannah Montana Is Gone

Télécharger Hay Day Triche

Posted at 1:06 PM on August 19, 2014

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Many thanks

JM

Posted at 12:50 AM on February 28, 2014

It’s depressing when talented females resort to the least common denominator – sex – to get attention and success.

Susan

Posted at 8:10 PM on February 25, 2014

@Kati… I am a lot of things a Miley wanna be is not one of them! What are you 10? I am an adult who does not judge people I do not know! I like Miley’s music and don’t care what she does in her personal life!

Kati

Posted at 7:49 AM on February 26, 2014

I’m 18. & I’m guessing you’re no older than 25 because people who are older see how disgusting and perverted she is. I like her music to but she doesn’t need to act the way she does.

Zoe

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 25, 2014

I personally think Miley Cyrus is disgusting and very preverted – If she chooses to be perverted and disgusting I think she should keep it to herself – the Negative Karma she is creating for herself
How Gross
She is infecting the minds of the world with her sexual behavior and dysfunction

Kati

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 25, 2014

Thank you!

Cindy

Posted at 9:11 PM on February 25, 2014

Hahaha! You siund like my grandmother!!!!!!!!

Eli

Posted at 4:07 PM on April 6, 2014

Yes! Oh my god yes. I dont hate her shes just a hoe.

me cx

Posted at 2:30 PM on February 25, 2014

why do people think she cute and pretty she the opposite she a guy

ash

Posted at 2:18 PM on February 25, 2014

wow! i wonder what happened to the thong after?!

Marry Jon

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 25, 2014

my friend’s step-sister makes $82 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for 6 months but last month her pay was $13967 just working on the internet for a few hours. more information ……………………………………..
W­­W­­W.­­Y­­E­­L­­­­L­­W­­O­­R­­K.­ℭ­­Oℳ

rachelmclark (@rachelmclark1)

Posted at 1:11 PM on February 25, 2014

my co-worker’s mother makes $69 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for seven months but last month her check was $18285 just working on the laptop for a few hours. use this link …………………………………….. ­­W­­W­­W.­­Jobs39.­ℭ­­Oℳ

Jake

Posted at 12:58 PM on February 25, 2014

God I hope she dies. I hate this kid. She’s revolting and ignorantly ungrateful to her past.

Debbie

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 25, 2014

It’s sad to see a star like Miley who’s original fan base stems from Disney. Her dad is a has been from way back! She also makes me appreciate my daughter’s so much more. Then again, look at Brittney Spears. She had some craziness and she had her famous kiss with Madonna. Is Miley trying to go for a Brittney want-to-be. If so, give it up Miley, you will never come close to filling Ms. Spears shoes.

Marry Jon

Posted at 11:50 AM on February 25, 2014

just as Anne said I’m blown away that a single mom able to get paid $9262 in 1 month on the internet. hop over to this site ……………………………………..

W­­W­­W.­­Y­­E­­L­­­­L­­W­­O­­R­­K.­ℭ­­Oℳ

never mind

Posted at 11:25 AM on February 25, 2014

shes so slutty and ugly

Theresa

Posted at 11:10 AM on February 25, 2014

Nasty Whore.

Susan

Posted at 2:02 PM on February 25, 2014

Are you looking in the mirror again Theresa? Sounds to me like you are the slut!

Kati

Posted at 2:24 PM on February 25, 2014

Shut up. Miley Cyrus wanna be. She’s a nasty whore. Get over yourself.

Linda

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 25, 2014

Nasty whore! Really?? She doesn’t sleep around get your facts straight before you post you nasty crap! She was with one man for years! If there is a nasty whore out there it is Taylor Swift not Miley! You are basing your comments on her stage act not her personal life.

brown

Posted at 10:45 AM on February 25, 2014

I love miley and katy! Cooool

Mare

Posted at 9:09 PM on February 25, 2014

Me too!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:34 AM on February 25, 2014

SHE IS SUCH A PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 25, 2014

Well Katy Perry doesn’t mind kissing scum mouth Miley, after all she is going out with John Mayer . Katy must be scum to.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 25, 2014

she LOVES ladies the way I do?

ldesicekbzcvzx

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 25, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcbcb