Justin Bieber: How He Could Get 2 & 1/2 Years In Jail For DUI Arrest

Tue, February 25, 2014 8:16am EDT by 33 Comments
PacificCoastNews

Raelynwahl

Posted at 8:58 PM on April 17, 2014

Another thing is y’all need to stop messing with Justin all the time

Raelyn wahl

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 17, 2014

I don’t think Justin should go to jail I don’t think he has done anything wrong to go to jail I think people should just leave Justin alone y’all haters out there can hate all y’all want but Justin should not go to jail bottom line But y’all can say it all y’all want but I like Justin

Tim

Posted at 3:56 AM on March 2, 2014

He’s not innocent but the police didn’t have probable cause to pull him over and arrest him. He was just driving down the road and the police made up a lie about racing. GPS proves that. Their whole case is garbage now and his lawyers know it. He should sue them for false imprisonment. Justin isn’t right to be rollin’ all buzzed up, but the cops can’t just yank people over and hope they get lucky. That police department has an extremely poor record of doing stuff like this. I can’t stand that little douche bag, but in this case he’s right.

Daniel Hopmans

Posted at 4:12 AM on February 28, 2014

Everyone shut up! He belongs in jail!

crazy for selena!!!!!!

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 25, 2014

JUSTIN IS INNOCENT THEY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING FROM WHAT I’VE HEARD!!!! :( THIS MAKES ME SO UPSET THAT EVERYONE IS THINKING OF JUSTIN AS A BAD GUY JUST BECAUSE HE DID THINGS WRONG DOESN’T MEAN THAT HE’S NOT A BAD PERSON EVERYONE’S ATTACKING AND HATING ON HIM JUST BECAUSE HE MESSED UP A BUNCH OF TIMES. NO ONE IS PERFECT NOT AT ALL. GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN JUDGE JUSTIN FOR HIS ACTIONS AND SINS THAT HE MADE NO ONE ELSE…. NOT EVEN HATERS SO YOU GUYS NEED TO BACK OFF AND LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE THIS GOES FOR SELENA TOO NO ONE DESERVES THIS MUCH HATE LET JUSTIN BE TO FIND WHO HE REALLY IS. THIS IS THE REASON WHY JUSTIN IS CRYING A LOT OF THE TIMES BECAUSE HE JUST DOESN’T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HATE HIM SO MUCH. WHAT HURTS HIM THE MOST IS THAT HIS OWN FANS WHO HE LOVES ARE TURNING THEIR BACK ON HIM AND NOT KEEPING THEIR PROMISE THAT THEY MADE AT THE BEGINNING OF HIS CAREER AND THAT WAS TO SUPPORT JUSTIN THROUGH EVERYTHING THAT HE GOES THROUGH THICK AND THIN EVEN WHEN HE DOES SOMETHING THEY DISAGREE ON. AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I DISAGREED ON THE DECISION FOR JUSTIN TO SMOKE EVEN THOUGH I REALLY WANT JUSTIN TO.BE HEALTHY, AND EVEN THOUGH I HAD MY DOUBTS ABOUT JUSTIN I’M STILL HERE BECAUSE YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE UP ON SOMEONE YOU LOVE. I LOVE JB AND I SUPPORT HIM WITH ALL MY HEART HE IS MY INSPIRATION EVEN THOUGH I AM AFRAID OF LOOSING JUSTIN FROM SMOKING I KNOW THAT I AM THANKFUL FOR HIM REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE SAY ITS NEVER GONNA CHANGE MY FEELINGS FOR JUSTIN AND SELENA.

chloe finnegan

Posted at 4:44 AM on February 26, 2014

yeah i agreee just because he done something wrong it doesnt make him a bad person … and theres no need to mock him he loves his fans and believbers so much and hes in love with selena gomez .. so just stop what u are all doing … its not fair :(

Autumn

Posted at 5:32 PM on March 26, 2014

Justin is innocent. Even though he has done something wrong it does not make him guilty!

Justin Bieber's wife

Posted at 6:21 PM on March 11, 2014

Amen🙏 I feel the same way!

Justin Bieber is a DOUCHEBAG. Nothing more.

Posted at 8:55 AM on March 14, 2014

*facepalm* I don’t know how a person like you can be so ignorant about life. Period.

sandy

Posted at 3:28 PM on February 25, 2014

all these are lies. It is so bad, including Holywood life are coming up with bunch of nonsense without knowing what really is happening.

Justin is still the greatest talent of all time. Sometimes, people make mistakes and get better eventually.

I wished that the Press and tabloids should stop being liars.

superpinky22

Posted at 1:20 PM on February 25, 2014

I do not think justin bieber will get two years in jail that is just a lie

ivan

Posted at 1:14 PM on February 25, 2014

The cops there are crooks [I have evidence of that] who don’t want to lose so they are trying to scare him into a deal; the fact is they lied in the police report and their case is weak; furthermore this is not a felony case which could result in more than a year in jail. If they have an honest judge or a fair jury, Justin could win this.

KALANI

Posted at 12:55 PM on February 25, 2014

I WOULD BET JUSTIN’S BOYS DON’T SAY TO THEMSELVES OKAY. I’LL THINK I’M GOING TO MOOCH OFF JUSTIN. AND SAY OKAY. ASK JUSTIN FOR MONEY. THEY HAVE JOBS OF THERE OWN.

KALANI

Posted at 12:52 PM on February 25, 2014

I’M SURE A LOT OF TEENAGERS. DON’T WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND SAY OKAY. I’LL THINK I GO ROBBED A BANK OR BURGALIZE A HOUSE. OR KILL A FAMILY.

KALANI

Posted at 12:50 PM on February 25, 2014

PEOPLE ACT LIKE THERE GOODY TWO SHOES. I’M SURE JUSTIN WAS TESTING THE WATERS. ITS NOT LIKE HE WAKES UP ONE MORNING AND SAY OKAY. I’LL THINK I GO DRAG RACING THEN ROBBED A BANK . HE HAD A MOMENTILARY LAPSE.

po0ps together

Posted at 2:11 PM on February 28, 2014

goody good two shoe…. sounds like a grade 2-4 students term

KALANI

Posted at 12:49 PM on February 25, 2014

OTHER CELEBS. ACT LIKE THERE GOODY TWO SHOES. SO WHAT IF JUSTIN BREAKS THE LAW. I’M SURE JUJSTIN REGRETS DOING IT. BESIDES HE’S A HIGH PROFILE CELEBS JUST LIKE WILL SMITH. BRAD PITT AND OF COURSE THE GORGEOUS TALENTED ACTRESS WHO I LOVE HER WORK. MS JENNIFER ANISTON.

Damn!

Posted at 12:44 PM on February 25, 2014

They should just kick him out of the country for 3 years. that way he can go back to Canada & get some help and be near people that love him and want him to get better.
He won’t get that in the U.S. with all the moochers and yes men hanging around him.

Theresa

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 25, 2014

Please take the little squirt.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 25, 2014

bu don’t panic now………….HE IS NOT GOING TO GET IT!!

guest

Posted at 10:57 AM on February 25, 2014

Yes he needs to go to jail.JB needs to be scared streat.

KALANI

Posted at 12:41 PM on February 25, 2014

THAT MAKES NO KINDA OF SENSE. YOU BELONG IN PRSION. @guest. UH HELLO JUSTIN DOESN’T NOT BELONG IN JAIL. HE’S A GOOD GUY

ldesicekbzcvzx

Posted at 10:33 AM on February 25, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvxzvxzv

Kalani

Posted at 9:52 AM on February 25, 2014

No he doesn’t. Seriously. He so belongs with his family.

KALANI

Posted at 12:38 PM on February 25, 2014

JUSTIN IS SMOKING HOT. HES OH MY GOODNESS. A HOTTIE. I LOVE JUSTIN.

lisa

Posted at 9:52 AM on February 25, 2014

He won’t go to jail because no stars ever do. MONEY TALKS! Watch. Anybody else would have been deported already. (my brothers, your family members, not stars)

Kalani

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 25, 2014

Highly doubt that Justin will never go to jail. Pls he’s not going. To jail. You people are dranged and idiots.

Elle

Posted at 9:20 AM on February 25, 2014

No, no jail. What a wayse of OUR tax dollars. He deserves it but jail isn’t fair to US! Lock him up in his home country. This whole trial is wasting our tax dollars!

KALANI

Posted at 11:53 AM on February 25, 2014

YEAH YOU WISH FOOL. HE WOULD NEVER GO TO JAIL. HE DOES HAVE HIS LAWYERS BEHIND HIM. BESIDES THE MEDIA ALWAYS MAKE UP LIES AND RUMORS

KALANI

Posted at 12:42 PM on February 25, 2014

I LOVE COMMENTING ON HERE ABOUT JUSTIN. HE’S SUPER AMAZING. JUSTIN TALETED GUY. JUST HOPE THOSE SNAKES DON’T RUIN IT.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:45 AM on February 25, 2014

HE BELONGS IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KALANI

Posted at 12:37 PM on February 25, 2014

YOU WISH. NO HE DOESN’T BELONG IN JAIL. @ELVIS YOU BELONG IN JAIL.

KALANI

Posted at 12:44 PM on February 25, 2014

YOU WISH @ELVIS IDIOT. YEAH NOT LIKELY THAT HE WOULD HE GO. PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY ARE GOODY TWO SHOES. GIVE ME A BREAK. SO WHAT IF JUSTIN BREAKS THE LAW. HE COULD HAVE DONE A LOT WORSE.