‘The Bachelor’ Recap: Andi’s Dad Tells Juan Pablo He’s Not Good Enough

Mon, February 24, 2014 10:05pm EDT by 8 Comments
Bachelor Hometown Dates
Courtesy of ABC

Sara

Posted at 9:05 AM on March 4, 2014

Wow, poor Andi she looks just like her father!

Barbara

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 25, 2014

Renee was the best but you could tell all along that he was not really interested because he hardly ever kissed her. It was obvious that the chemistry was not there from his perspective. Lucky her!!!!!

Marry Jon

Posted at 1:24 PM on February 25, 2014

My Uncle Jack recently got a nine month old MINI Cooper Countryman just by some part time working online with a laptop. why not check here ……………………………………..W­­W­­W.­­Y­­E­­L­­­­L­­W­­O­­R­­K.­ℭ­­Oℳ

Rob

Posted at 1:49 AM on February 25, 2014

did no one else get a sense that andi’s father is a racist? That “good o’l boy” thing that old man had going on was pathetic. If andi had brought a black man home, she would be prosecuting her dad for murder. Like he didn’t know JP was dating more then one girl??? Really? did Andi lie to him about the show. He should told her before she got on the show that he wasn’t comfortible. 3 girls? really? Just a excuse for being a bigot

Michelle

Posted at 4:04 PM on March 2, 2014

I agree 100%. I did notice that and I’m surprised no one else did. Now there is talk that Andi will be the next bachelorette. She’s not better than anyone just because she is a lawyer.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:28 PM on February 24, 2014

but his penis is still working overtime.

AnettaRussonony (@AnettaRussonony)

Posted at 11:15 PM on February 24, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do
>>> PORT45.BLOGSPOT.COM

Nikki Sucks

Posted at 10:43 PM on February 24, 2014

Laura was domineering and CREEPY, especially when she started hanging out in the bushes. As for “sucking” at shooting a gun….not everyone is into guns, especially if they have a kid at home. Andi’s nasally voice is starting to get on my nerves….if she’s going to be the next bachelorette, she needs to get that deviated septum repaired.