New Polio Fears: 25 California Kids Paralyzed by Mysterious Illness

Mon, February 24, 2014 12:28pm EDT by 13 Comments
Polio Paralyzed Children California
Robert Benson/Entertainment/Getty Images

amy

Posted at 9:29 AM on March 5, 2014

Sounds like a reaction to the flu vaccine. They need to find out if all of these kids had the flu vaccine and what the LOT NUMBER was. Could be that the lot of vaccine was tainted and is causing a bad reaction. Obviously there is a common denominator. They just have not figured out yet what it is. When they find out it is from a vaccine, it will be covered up.

gma kidney

Posted at 1:36 PM on March 3, 2014

I would like to know if these children live close or have visited the west coast ocean. Remember we have toxic debris still showing up on the west coast. I wouldn’t eat any fish from the Atlantic Ocean. Nor would I swim in it.

Jeffrey “JCh3ck” Cecchettini

Posted at 6:02 AM on February 26, 2014

Fukashima radiation…flouride….or flushots/vaccines.

Catherine

Posted at 4:43 PM on February 25, 2014

A few months back my husband and I have heardfrom people that we know who says that their babies have become paralyzed after they received the polio vaccination. Would there be something in these vaccines that could be causing this new illness?

Dhazed

Posted at 12:29 PM on February 25, 2014

Have any or all of these children taken the Flu Vaccine? Just a thought.

Yea

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 24, 2014

You don’t even mention what city this is in, or what general area.

tom

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 24, 2014

Geoengineering is what i meant…its spraying aerosols into the stratosphere

ashleykitchineraydashleykitchinerayd

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 24, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing>>>> NOOBJOBS.COM

tom

Posted at 1:35 PM on February 24, 2014

Its all in the chemtrails people…we’re being sprayed like vermin…look up at the sky and these jets produce long trail in a grid pattern that turns into a haze ..its barium and aluminum particulates being sprayed for bioengineering..research it dont just take my word for it…hell just look outside and youll see it

Thomas

Posted at 8:09 AM on February 25, 2014

That’s just hilarious. I laughed so hard my foil hat fell off.

kj

Posted at 8:31 PM on February 25, 2014

Ignorant idiot. You wont believe anything unless the news tells you, im sure!

Steve

Posted at 1:22 PM on February 24, 2014

Where is the information from the California Dept of Public Health? Are they sleeping? It has been know for many years that certain enteroviruses can produce a polio like syndrome. Is the incidence climbing? Or is this an example of a particularly virulent strain. if so , which one and is a vaccine being devleped for it?

Nate